View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

When the group watched Kotomi leave the house Kiseki began to rise from his seat to go after his younger sister, but Ichiru placed a hand on Kiseki's shoulder, bringing the younger Vampire to look at Ichiru in confusion. Ichiru nodded towards Aiden, bringing everyone to look at the Original. He already began to get up, heading towards the door.

“I’ll go after her.” Aiden said, then disappearing out the front door. Kiseki relaxed then for a few moments, to which Caroline placed her hand on top of his.

“Is that really our only option?” Kiseki asked, his own worry becoming apparent in his tone and expression to the group. “Even I have to admit that Klaus doesn’t seem like the type who would keep a promise…”

"Well remember before the sacrifice Klaus said that he would keep your group safe whoever was on the list?" Kevin asked as he looked at Kiseki. "Klaus had kept his word, even back then. The only reason why John and Scarlet were the ones to get sacrificed was because John volunteered and Scarlet wasn't on the list to be protected."

"I can't believe we forgot to put her on..." Ashley said, the guilt from Scarlet's death still haunting her for nineteen years. She takes full responsibility for Scarlet's death and has blamed herself this entire time. Everyone in the group always reassures her that it wasn't her fault, but Ashley just won't listen to anyone.

"We've been through this so many times. It wasn't your fault." Lexi spoke in a gentle voice, though Ashley didn't say anything as she looked out the window from the couch.

"If Klaus truly keeps his word... then we have no choice but to bring him back." Bonnie said, looking over to Diana. "Can you do this?" Diana didn't say anything at first as she looked at her mother, and then her father and younger brother Kenny. She knew that if she didn't do what she had to do then Klaus would hurt her family, which she will not allow to happen.

"I'll help." Diana said with a nod. Her and Damon then walked over on the couch where Aiden had been and sat down, the young Witch leaning against Damon while he gently played with a loose curl that escaped her ponytail.

"So, when did this happen?" Jeremy asked his daughter and Damon, trying to lighten up the mood a little bit.

"Like I said before; she had a change of heart." Damon shrugged with a smile. Jeremy and Bonnie couldn't help but chuckle along with Lexi, Stefan, Kevin and Isobel. Even Ashley gave a small smile as she looked at everyone, though Kenny ventured away to explore the giant house.

At the bridge Kotomi heard footsteps walking towards her, though she didn't need to look up or feel the person's power to know who it was; she knew Aiden would most likely be the one to go after her. Aiden stood next to Kotomi and looked out onto the water, bringing her gaze to the lake as well.

“With the current situation, you really shouldn’t run off on your own like that, you know…” Aiden spoke, though Kotomi didn't look at him at first.

"I know. I'm sorry..." Kotomi said in a gentle voice, her gaze on the shimmering water. "It's just... bringing back Klaus scares me so much. You don't know what he's done to me and my friends... all the death and hurt he caused..." Kotomi then finally looked up at Aiden. "I feel like I'm the weakest of the group. It seems like I'm always so helpless and just bring everyone down. I get terrified so easily when it comes to Klaus while everyone else seems so brave, and when he possessed me last night after the Werewolf attack... the Werewolf attack even proves that I'm the weakest of the group. If it wasn't for you, then I would be dead. Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just left." Kotomi said, beginning to turn and walk away with tears in her eyes. All of this stress was beginning to drown her quickly.