ASB Official

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Drapion ()
Ability: Sniper
Signature Move: Flesh Torture
Spoiler:
Description:The clawed arms that grow from Drapion's head are so useful that he can use them to catch and hold anything. Besides, they're long enough that Drapion takes advantage from them to capture far objects. His long segmented body also makes his arms to reach farther and allows him to block and dodge all incoming attack due to his segmented body can spin 360˚. With daily trainings and battles with other Pokémon, Drapion has mastered his full usage of the arms and tail, he also can now control all his body segments freely.

Once, Drapion saw a Pokémon using Counter. He was really really impressed with that technique and he tried to learn it. After a few failures at learning Counter, he managed to modify the technique he wished to learn. Instead of counter-attacking the incoming attacker, he used his arms to block the attacker from attacking and instead, Drapion was the one to attack. Drapion caught both the attacker's arms with his claws then jumped on the target's body to make the target falls laying on the ground. With his clawed tail, he locked the target's movement by catching his target's legs. Drapion will then torture his target by stretching his arms and tails together to disjoin the target's joints.
Type:
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 90
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: X*3
Impact: Single Target
Priority: -5
Effects: Works only if a Pokémon is attacking with physical attack. Cancels the attack and disables the target from using physical attack for 1 action. Rolls a six-sided die, the result is X, if the result is 6, rolls again. For every (X+1) actions, inflicts BLEEDING status on the target. Each time a bleeding Pokémon uses physical attack, the Pokémon loses 1/8 of its max HP.
Usage Gap: Once per Round, always fails if the last move used is Flesh Torture
... You could just say roll a 5-sided die. Aside from that nitpick, this looks pretty good. Giving it one stamp of approval. [1/2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Wisp

Rotom (-)
Ability: Levitate.
Signature Move: Shadow Trail
Spoiler:
Description:
To move from one object to another Rotom creates a shadow trail. When it release this trial it creates a very bright purple light. Rotom uses this light to distract all near by pokemon. Once a Pokemon sees this light it loses focus of where Rotom is. The Pokemon then follows the trail in a different direction, while Rotom escapes.
Type:
Base Power:0
Accuracy: 95
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 3%
Impact: Two Targets
Priority: +1
Effects:
-Increases evasion by one stage.
-In doubles battles is works the same way as Follow Me. It draws all attacks from its opponents pokemon.
-Has a 20 percent chance of increasing its Sp Def.
Usage Gap:Once every three rounds.
[/color][/b]
Okay, this is... Confusing. I am left with very, very little description of how this move works, how your Rotom in particular knows to weaponize, what it looks like, or why it draws attacks to Rotom instead of merely distracting its opponent. I'd like to see a good bit more description and such as to how the move works and why your Rotom can use it. I'd also prefer the Energy Modifier to be higher. As yet, not approv'd.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D