View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:55 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

... Seriously guys? I go to bed and this is what I come back to? X3

So it seems like there's a little discussion going on. I allowed Sight to go on with this idea of hers and see who she explains it in her SU. It was be then if I decided to allow it or not. It does sound a little complicated, but I want to see what she does with it. So it seems like Sight and Enkaku need to figure out what to do with Valefor. So for now I'll leave that to you two to figure it out.

However I can do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Name: Auron
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Auron_Art.png What you canít see in the picture is the huge scar that runs over the right side of his face and his right eye, the latter of which is permanently shut and is the reason he wears sunglasses. His other eye is yellow in color. Btw there is nothing wrong with his arm, he just keeps it in his sleeve like that as a nod to rōnins.
Personality: Auron is the strong silent type. He speaks only if heís spoken to and when he thinks itís necessary, but when he does he usually gives people advice. He appears as a strict, no-nonsense warrior filled with a dry, ironic sort of humor. In battle however he is very powerful and will not stop fighting until his opponent is defeated. Once a guardian, Auron devotes his life to protecting those in need, putting the matters of others before his own, and is unconcerned with his own well-being. His cold exterior may not hint to this, but he would gladly sacrifice himself before others. (Apparently heís supposed to be a lot like Vincent XD)
Home World: FFX .
History: Lol in all honesty Auronís history isnít important at all to the plot of the RP and what might happen next. After the merge he simply wandered about the world, known as a protector of those who needed protecting and generally a silent, mysterious figure.
Pokťmon:
Houndoom (Hellgar) M
Raichu (Jecht) M
Link: Hashmal (FFXII)
Other: Heís actually died before :D It only got him mad.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~