View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: What will your Pokemon do? (Closed.)

Just popping in here to say that that's not an approach you should take to it, camaro, if length is a problem as well. ^^; We'd love for you to be able to RP here, but there are plenty of ways you can do to add a bit of length to your writing. Reading through your thread, I can't even imagine where you characters are at right now. Try describing your surroundings and your characters! :) Is it hot outside? Cold? Is it sunny? Cloudy? Raining? What does Renegade look like?

And what about the lab? Is it futuristic with self-opening doors and shiny steel walls? Or is it more like a prison with sturdy, locking doors and a dull, sad look to it? Is it a mix of both? None of the above? Is the floor metal or tile? There are plenty of things you can do to increase the length and quality of your writing! :)

Sorry, Sabi/Winter, just had to throw that out there. <3 Don't mean to seem like a minimod, just thought I should at least give them a tip or two, especially if one-liners would refrain from Camaro making an attempt to RP.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-29-2012 at 09:24 PM.