View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Kanto: Yellow Version [RP][Open]

Quinn
Viridian City - Trainer School

Oh, this is so boring! Quinn thought to himself. He was wearing a navy blue suit. The other one he wears is just part of a Halloween getup. Quinn hated school. But not all of it. Mainly the classes about battling, because it seems so fun to just battle, but it was so boring to learn about it. He looked around, and saw a kid with a Psyduck, a blond kid with a Nidoran (M), and another one with a Shiny Charmander.

"Man, they look like they're having more fun than me," Quinn says, under his breath.

Just then, he saw someone walk over to the kid with the Nidoran. He couldn't help but hear, since he wasn't too far from them.

"...you have been appointed to! So, what were we waiting for you to finish?!" Apparently, that kid's name is Markus. Sounds like he's got a little bit of a temper.

"Hey, Virgo, how are you holding up?" Quinn asked his Cleffa. He loved his Cleffa more than anything, so he usually keeps it out at all times and let's her ride on his back. Virgo was kept in the hole that would be made by picking up the top of the desk. It had some air holes in it, so she could breath, a worn out Moon Stone that Virgo could fiddle with, and a small bowl that Quinn would usually fill with Oran or Leppa Berries. Sometimes, he would put it a Chesto Berry, or a Poffin.

"Cleffa, clef, clef!" Virgo replied to him excitedly. School was almost over, and Quinn hadn't bothered to go over and talk to the people who were arguing. He thought that he might make things worse, but someone else had already broken up the argument. Now, school was out. The bell signifying it. Quinn was walking up to his dorm when he bumped into Markus.

"Hey!" Markus yelled at Quinn. "What's your deal?! You just bumped into me!"

"..." Quinn wasn't much of a talker around people he hasn't really met. "Sorry."

"Nevermind," Markus replied to Quinn's empty response. "I've got other things to get to."

Quinn just stood there, watching others walking by to their dorms. He was thinking about the incident that just happened with Markus.

"Clef?" Virgo asked him as he was just standing there.

"Hm? No, I'm fine" Quinn replied. He saw the kid with the Psyduck walk by him.

"Hey!" Quinn shouted out to him. "How do you stay so calm?"

"I don't know what you're asking," He replied.

"I'm talking about the fight. How'd you stay so calm and come up with a solution?"

"Oh, that?" He asked. "I dunno. It's just kinda...natural for me."

"Oh," Quinn replied. "Thanks! I'm Quinn" He held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Quinn" he replied. "I'm Xiac."

As Quinn watched Xiac leave to his dorm room, he went into his dorm room and just fell onto the bed. Oh, God, I'll never survive this place. After that, Quinn just sorta...fell asleep.

Spoiler:
Character Count: 2745 (I feel ashamed. xD
Points Earned: 2
Total Points: 2

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)