Thread: [Contest] [WAR XI] Drawn Art Section
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 02:14 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default [WAR XI] Drawn Art Section

Welcome to WAR XI Drawn Art!

Hello! If youíre interested in entering the Drawn Art section of this seasons WAR, then youíve come to the right place!
Down below, youíll find the rules and regulations that you must abide by to do well.
I won't waste any more time, so let's get to it!

Rules;
--In order to submit an entry, you must be a part of a WAR team. If you're not, join one! Whereís the harm?
--You may submit only one entry per week. You can edit your entry as many times as you desire, as long as it is submitted before the deadline.
--You may submit your entry either in this thread or through PM. You can resort to PM if youíre worried about otherís taking your ideas. Donít PM me with your entry if youíre afraid what others might think.
--All entries have to be submitted BEFORE the deadline. Otherwise, I wonít count it. A few minutes or so past it will be fine, but not several hours.
--All entries must fit the theme. If I cannot see the connection between your entry and the theme, you will have a chance to justify yourself.
--Only drawings are acceptable. They can be hand drawn, or drawn digitally, but YOU have to draw it.
--NO PLAGIARIZING. The golden rule of all art.

Entry;
-Team:_____________
-Name:_____________
-Entry:_____________

Judging;
--There will be three winners. First Place, 3 points; Second Place, 2 points; Third Place, 1 point
--Judging will be based off of these few categories...

-Theme; 10 points. Relevance to theme

-Creativity; 10 points. Thinking outside the box; the unexpected.

-Shading; 10 points. Proper shading or lack of (in some cases).

-Composition; 10 points. How well aspects are arranged on a canvas

-Overall Appeal; 10 points. How well everything looks as a whole.

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987

Last edited by TheEvilDookie; 07-01-2012 at 03:37 AM.