View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:52 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGBM View Post
Yeah, but I wouldn't get my hopes up when, I've been putting off writing this for over a year now (possibly more than one). Also, I'm not sure where to start because I've never submitted anything like this online before.

Anyway, love the new chapter. We finally learn the houndoom's name! (Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks he and Dusty belong together! XP)
Oh darn, really? D: Wow, a year is pretty tough. Dx My writing was interrupted because of school for me last year. =/ And well, starting with an idea is good. Then if you try to work off that, and things you want to have happen in the story, and write all that down, then you'd probably start to form some kind of plan and a direction you'd be interested in continuing down. It's a good idea to read a range of stories (or even start reading them) to get an idea of what you might like your story to be like. You could also just start off with characters as well. Randomly compose some and choose a little situation to throw them into, even if that's only short. You might get a feel for what a character of yours would do or say. For this story, I had a really basic starting off plan, which then evolved and kept growing, so most of this story was originally non-existent. As you write, you formulate more ideas, and that's where some of the most interesting stories get their plots and ideas. x) As long as you have that motivation and inspiration, you can do it.

That's great! xD And yes. I didn't expect it to be so long, but I had to wait for the right moment. xD (Hahaha, you may be, you may not be. XD)

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.