Old 06-18-2012, 09:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]

Menora Silvanus, Mellony Silvanus, Celestine
North of Easthaven
ARPers: Kamikaze (Aldur, Ailith)
After a few moments those hiding revealed themselves. As Menora thought, the man that had bumped into them in town walked out to greet them. But instead of the woman who was with him before a wolf walked out. But that didn't fool Celestine or Mellony. Being mages themselves, they could sense the magic that was uses. However Celestine caught onto it quicker than the younger mage. As the two mages were quietly examining the wolf, Menora was looking over the man. She noticed his movements, and was sure his hands were placed on hidden weapons. She simply placed her hands on her waist, near her dagger and battle axe, but not touching the weapons themselves. She didn't feel the need for caution here.

"Aldur, Guardian of Aniu, the black wolf of balance," the man then spoke. He then seemed to be looking at Nero, and the black wolf let him. "Interesting choice of companion."

Menora gave him a curious look. She has heard of the order named after that Sacred Beast, but wasn't aware that she had reawakened. But nonetheless, when she heard the name of his Beast she withdrew her hands from near her weapons. There would be no need to fight with this Guardian.

"Menora, Guardian of Omen," she replied before she placed a hand on Nero's neck. "He has been by my side for as long as I can remember. I completely trust him."

Nero eyed the she-wolf before him. His head was raised higher than hers, but not completely in the dominance position. He was second in command to his human, so his head and tail represented that when they were slightly raised. But something about this wolf seemed off. He could almost smell the magic, having been traveling with his hunter's sister and companion for so long. He knew that she wasn't a normal wolf, much like himself.

"Now, now, no need to hide, darling," Celestine then spoke to the wolf. "It's rare to come across druids nowadays in the open like this, but I can assure you that we won't turn you in."

This earned the elder mage a glare from the younger one. "Must you always be so straight forward?" Mellony asked, only getting a smirk as her answer.
Agana Lilith, Alexa Silvanus (NPCs)
Skyspire
ARPers: Eternal Moonlight (Amber); Brainiac (Corbin)
Alexa smiled, seeming to get a good response from the lynx. She then tried to pet its head, seeing that the cat was friendly. Again she was gentle with her pets, not wanting to upset the animal she was petting. At the same time Agana continued to smile, seeing the young woman's reaction to her offer.

"I accept y-" she had started, but was interrupted by a new voice.

"Excuse me," a male voice started, drawing the tavern owner's attention, "I don’t mean to intrude, but I was wondering if perhaps any of you ladies could point me to an ‘Agana’s Inn?’ I haven’t had much luck so far and Scarlet here was intriguing enough that I decided to ask for directions."

Now Agana couldn't help but smirk. Seems like her business here was doing better than she thought if people were looking for it. Not to mention that this young gentlemen was rather good looking, unlike most of the rift raft that ended up in some of her taverns. "Agana's place? I think I can show you where it is."

This caught Alexa's attention. She then turned away from the lynx to look up at the redheaded woman. "Of course you can. It's your place, Aunt Agana."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-18-2012 at 10:09 PM.