View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 02:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

As silence filled the room in response to Kiseki, the twins noticed Diana open her eyes and sit up.

"I'm really not feeling good." She said as Damon sat on the couch beside her.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Damon asked in concern.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded, though her voice held no hostility. "Thank you Damon, for saving me."

"That's what I'm here for." Damon joked as Diana gave a small laugh.

"How did you even get inside the building? The door was locked." As Diana questioned Damon, Kiseki suddenly froze, looking toward the door as a strange, bad feeling washed over him. Ichiru noticed this, and looked at his brother in question while Damon answered the curly haired brunette.

Before he could ask Kiseki anything, the door where his brother’s gaze had gone suddenly swung open, allowing Kol, Rebekah and Finn to enter, the three of them locking eyes with Diana.

"Don't try to run because you need to die in order to ruin Niklaus' plan." Rebekah said, which brought Damon to quickly stand up and guard Diana. Ichiru and Kiseki rose to their feet as well, looking at the three with a mixture of question and defensiveness.

"If you want her then you'll have to kill me first." Damon snarled as Rebekah began to move forward.

"Wait!" Ashley quickly stepped between Rebekah and Damon, the blonde stopping as she locked eyes with her. "What are you talking about? What plan? Is Klaus back?"

"Niklaus' spirit is lingering in the Ghost World and is determined to be resurrected, but the only way to do that is with a special spell from a pair of Witches; a mother/daughter spell to be exact, so if Diana is dead, then Niklaus can't be resurrected, because if he is then he'll come back as a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. His plan is to create an army of Hybrids and to take over this world." After looking at each other, Finn finally explained the situation.

"So Diana needs to die, or her mother. It doesn't matter which one." Kol added.

"But if we work together then we can defeat Klaus. Between us, you guys and your other brother Aiden then we can take a stand against Klaus without us being killed." Caroline said as she stood next to Ashley.

"Who?" Rebekah asked in confusion. "We don't have a brother named 'Aiden'."

Silence fell over the group then. Even the twins looked at each other in confusion. If these three didn’t know about Aiden, did that mean he really had lied to Kotomi?

"I was actually out looking for you..." Back in the woods, Kotomi responded to Aiden, bringing him to look at her in question. "Damon brought back Diana, the waitress, in really bad shape. It so happens that the group who was sitting with us today are actually Original Vampires, and the guy named Kol had attacked Diana. Everyone thinks that all of you guys are in on a plan to kill us or something, and they think that you lied to me about not knowing any other Originals." She paused, and Aiden remained quiet despite the protests that tried to come out in retaliation, allowing her to continue a few seconds later. "Somehow though... I know that you didn't lie. What you had just done even proved it, because if you were really in on their plan and wanted me and my family dead then you would had just let that Werewolf kill me just now, but instead you saved me." The dark haired Vampire appeared to be losing consciousness, the large amount of blood loss she had suffered finally taking its toll. "Thank you for saving me, Aiden."

The red haired teen gave a slight smile from her words, feeling the younger Vampire rest her head on his shoulder as she fell unconscious. He then tightened his grip and used his Vampire speed to follow the trail of Supernatural creatures; he knew that where it felt strongest was where they had to be staying.

When he arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, he noticed the front door wide open, and the three other Vampires from the restaurant standing just a few feet inside. At first he simply thought that maybe they were simply paying a visit, but when he grew closer and noticed that the larger group appeared defensive, he knew this was wrong.

Ichiru was the first to notice the ginger outside of the open doorway, holding a bloody and unconscious Kotomi in his arms. It was almost like a replay of what had just happened with Damon and Diana.

“What are you doing here?” He questioned as Aiden stepped inside, bringing Kiseki’s gaze to the Vampire as well.

“I found Kotomi in the woods. She was attacked by a Werewolf.” Aiden responded, bringing the twins to look at him in shock. “I’ve already healed her wounds, but she suffered a lot of blood loss, so she’ll need some rest.” His gaze shifted to Rebekah, Kol and Finn then as a slight smirk came onto his face. He already knew from what Kotomi had told him that these three were Original Vampires - and enemies at that. “I hope I’m not crashing a party?”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."