View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh yes.

Yeah, I thought that would be interesting too. o: It wouldn't be that area restricted if it were in the ocean, but things like rivers would definitely be restrictive area-wise.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yes!

And wow, I seriously thought I quoted that! O: I definitely remember reading it. XD I love things like that!

Yes, it definitely would be!

Well, action isn't required for something to be interesting! Yeah, well those are often needed to get to the more intense ones! (*GAPS*)
XDDDDDDDD

Definitely! Maybe I should write an underwater pokemon story sometime. O: And yeah, that's true. o:

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD Ahahah, I'm glad!

O: True. xD But yeah. c:

Quote:
Yeah. XD It's just funny that he doesn't even care that HE fell down. XD And yeah, and I'm so glad that she did! And that she realized it wasn't just her who would be affected by all this! Yes, hooray!

Really? That's awesome! XDDDDDDDDDDDD That's funny! And yeah, hopefully I can include some soon-ish!

Yeah, it was definitely very mysterious! And very peculiar. It definitely makes me want to see what that was all about! And yes, I definitely got that impression so it came across well! You did! And I love when that happens!

Yeah, definitely. D: I understand that too, like she knows what she thinks, but doubts it at the same time because of those other things.

Yeah, that's what I assumed too. D:
Ahh, right! XDDDD Nope, he doesn't. xP He's silly like that. Yep, she certainly had to realise that at some point. Woe is her that it had to be through guilt. xD

YES! xDDDDDD I can't wait to see what kinds of fakemon they are. .0.

I'm glad! *GAPS* Yus! I don't know when you'll find out, but yeah. xD Maybe if she discusses it with someone or something. xD Yay! =D Me too. xD

Yep, definitely. :c

Quote:
Yeah, definitely. D: So I can definitely see how much she regrets not doing anything, or not being able to do anything at the time. And yeah, probably. DX

I did! .0.

I'm BIGLY glad that you're bigly glad! Haha, you definitely did. XD
Yeah. D:

WOO! XDD Yay.

Quote:
Anyway, now for my review of the new chapter!

XDDDDDDDDD VERY threatening!

This is missing the first quotations. o:

*thinks of Rudy's arm*

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

XDDDDDDDDDD BIGLY!

Hahah, you know something? xD I actually DID notice that when I went though it, but I forgot to change it, apparently. XDDDD

XDDDD Rudy's arm...

Quote:
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Stick wounds! And Its stones here!

Charged. o:

Meet.

MORE STICK WOUNDS! I'm surprised Dusty hasn't died yet. O: She must be even tougher than PENNY!

And Dusty was not mature....
XDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHHA, I didn't even realise! Hahha, I forgot about that. xD

OOOO: NO IT'S MEANT TO BE "TO MET WITH HIM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Stick wounds! NO THAT WAS TARLA. xD Well Toof Penny isn't very tough. xD She pretends to be so she can beat up Snap, but she gets a collapsed lung if she goes to the bathroom alone, so she's clearly NOT very tough. XDD

Quote:
Anyway, I really liked that Kori ended up being nice, and I really like swoobat, so it was awesome to see one in a story! And I really liked her personality, too! It was interesting that Tarla was surprised to learn that there were other flocks so close. It makes sense that there would be, and it also makes sense that she probably wouldn't have seen any herself due to spending all her time in her own flock. It makes it clear that she's really not used to being away (obviously), and doesn't know much about the outside world, even in places that were somewhat close to the place she used to live in.

The houndoom mentioning Izante's name, and guessing that's why Dusty was upset, was BIGLY surprising. o: I really wasn't expecting that! And it instantly made me curious. It really irritated me when he refused to tell, and so I'm glad Dusty managed to force the truth out of him one way or another!
OOO: That's good! xD Awesome! =D Yeah, I haven't read about many generation 5 pokemon yet. xD Really? xD That's awesome! And yeah. Her flock didn't really mix with other flocks, so she never really knew 'cause of that. Yeah, definitely. And yep. Yeah, that's exactly right--her flock was very sheltering, so she never saw much of the world while she was there.

I'm glad I could surprise you! Yeah. o: Ahaha, yep, she's like that. xD Silly houndoom. >:c

Quote:
The battle was interesting, and I like that it showed a time when the houndoom wasn't so casual about everything, and sounded even genuinely worried at times when Dusty was attacking him. And I like how she took notice when he called her by her real name instead of that nickname he always calls her by. Even though it wasn't a huge battle or anything, it did seem serious because of the characters' reactions toward each other and the reason they were fighting. See? Things don't always have to be dangerous for them to be interesting!

His confession was very interesting too. When he first said it, I also assumed that he meant inside Team Rocket, but when he said it was the colony, that was pretty strange. I wish he'd told her more than that, but I guess she'll find out more about it sooner or later. That's bigly weird, and I'm interested to know who this pokemon is, what they're doing, and why. It's definitely something I'm looking forward to reading more about!
It was? =D I'm glad! xD Haha, yeah, definitely. Really? O: XDDDDDD Yeah, you're right. It's great to know that you found it interesting though. I definitely enjoy writing character interaction stuff, especially between these two. xD It's a scream.

Ahh yeah. Ahaha, wait, did I make that clear? XD I meant so that, like, the contact heard Dusty's story about how she was betrayed by Izante, so they would have passed it onto him. But yeah. It was pretty vague. xD XD Yes! *GAPS* I love reading about your curiosity. xDD

Quote:
I also liked how she was thinking about Shard and how he might have been the one to slice her tail, and that she realized it didn't make sense to blame him, but she sort of still did anyway. xD It was also interesting that she was so distracted by the tail incident, up until the moment when she snapped out of it and realized there were much more important things to think about. It would be weird to realize you were so distracted about something random during a time when you were trying to do something important. I also liked her thoughts on the fight between her and the houndoom, and how although she liked battling, she knew that that fight could have easily gotten out of hand, and it probably wasn't wise to start such a fight when they were doing something important, especially if there ended up being serious injuries. At the same time, though, she thinks she was justified, and I can definitely understand that too. I can definitely see why that comment would have caused her to react that way when he said it.
Oh, really? xDD Ahaha, yep. I mean, I think Shard and Dusty could have ended up being friends, as he started to warm to her, but then, yeah...the confession and his distrust (and rightfully so). And yeah! o: It was kind of like an escape from what just happened. She was rebelling against being near that houndoom and she just wanted to forget it, so she wanted to go back and do something pointless...until, like you said, she realised how pointless it would be, and how she was wasting time, soo...decided to be realistic. xD Yeah! o: That's good that you liked it! xD Yeah...it was...very serious... xD Yeah, she certainly does think she's justified, but at the same time, it was also a "blind rage" thing, so she kinda wanted to neglect thinking so she could just...attack without ethical consequence.

Quote:
I was really sad at the part where Tarla decided to leave. I liked that you included how much of a friend she considered Kori to be, even though she only knew her for a short time (and this actually makes SENSE, unlike Kiki and Penny! XD). I like how it went into her thoughts about how she couldn't bear to live with another flock, but she still wanted the company of friends and family. I understand why she left. Her old home was too close to there, and I wouldn't want to stay that close to such a place either, plus the possibility of Kori being in danger from her living there as well. I was sad that she had to leave though. It shows that even short friendships can be strong.

The skarmory appearing was a surprise too. I really wonder what it was trying to punish her for. I really like that it was actually a dangerous THREAT, and not the typical villainbot scenario, not that I think you'd write something like that, of course. XD
Really? :c Yeah. Dx Cool! xD Yeah. (XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Kiki and Penny! Well I'm glad I'm not a Space CaFEHt toof!) Ahh yeah. o: Yep. Dx I'm glad it came across as sensible! xD Yep. Yeah, that's true. I wanted her to stay too. XD

Oh good! o: Yus. >:3 Yeah, definitely! I'm glad. xDDD Hahhaa, nooo, this skarmory definitely had a reason for attacking. *will be revealed later*

Quote:
The present Tarla's thoughts toward the event were interesting, too. It's weird how she never found out the reason for the attack, but understandable, since the skarmory wasn't likely to tell her or anything. And it also makes sense that she would have stopped wondering about it. What makes me really curious about it, though, is that she's glad that it happened. I'm really interested to find out why!

I really enjoyed the chapter, and it definitely gave me a lot of things to think about! I'm very excited to see how all those things connect in the story!
Ahh yeah. And yep, she spiralled down and never saw it again. Ahahah, yeah! OO: You will definitely find out. xD

I'm glad! =D Yeah! XD That's awesome. *GAPS* I'm excitement to write more and have it make eventual sense. xDDD

And thank you for reading. 0v0 I will have the next one up soon! 8DDD

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.