View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Moderator Applications Round 2 - Apply Now

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
Interactive Projects

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
Hmm, let's see... Well, I can list some stuff. I don't know if this stuff counts, but I'll list it anyway.

- My story won best chaptered fanfiction (older than 1 year), 2010.
- In 2010 I was Best Pokemon Author of the Year and Member of the Year.
- Started the Canalave Library

Relating to interactive projects section
- Co-run the Pe2k Voices youtube channel
- Took part in a lot of voice acting (most of which was posted on the youtube channel)
- Revived the Pe2k podcast and am the Pe2k Podcast Leader
- Started an interview show, 21 Questions.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
I really want to encourage more voice acting. I know I could come up with several projects with other members such as Winter, I know we both have lots of ideas for this section. The list includes:
  • Audio-reffing ASBL battles (this may go in the ASB section)
  • Mini-podcast/talk show on specific topics (this may not be run by me)
  • Start up other interview shows (as in, for other people to be the hosts), possibly on specific things
  • Parody dubs or other fandubs
  • A forum-wide audio drama
  • Create a Skype meetup group for learning about voice acting and having a chance to rehearse with other members
  • Get more voice acting projects going (create scripts and stuff)

Anything else you'd like to add.
I REALLY don't want this to be seen as being greedy since I'm already a mod of two sections. I just love voice acting and other voice related things (member interviews, podcasts, etc) and I am very keen to get people interested. I thought that being a mod for this section is mainly to do with convenience, to be able to sticky topics or make announcements, as well as being able to generally mod things (delete spam posts if I need to) because I would LOVE to see this section bloom. I mean, I would go ahead and try to start up all these ideas anyway, even if I wasn't a mod; I just thought that being a mod would be extremely convenient, really. xD And I don't think anybody else wants to do it. I mean, I do want to be a mod of this section--I'm not just saying that I want to do it because nobody else will. I do want to. xD But yeah, even if I wasn't, I'd still go ahead and encourage these projects.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 06-18-2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: I wrote 'spriter' instead of 'author' -_-