Thread: [Other] [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Role: True DigiDestined
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat, Obliveon

Arukenimon was defeated by IceDevimon’s final Avalanche Claw attack, and he took just enough time to absorb her data as he flew after Antylamon. However, the gargantuan buny was focused on the Gargomon that had attacked it a few moments ago; it was then confronted by a MagnaAngemon. IceDevimon did a quick midair flip; being a demonic Digimon, he had a natural aversion to “holy” Digimon like Angemon and its various lines. Not wanting to be mistaken for a possible foe, IceDevimon instead went to help his “brother”. I focused on the duel as IceDevimon swooped down to slash at the opposing Myotismon, earning a snarl from him as my partner lashed out with another Crimson Lightening. This struck his clone across the chest with such force it knocked the other back several feet before slamming into the side of a house.

“Double-team for tha win!” IceDevimon hollered. A moment later, though, a shrill howl pierced through the din of battle. Startled, I found the source; Gaogamon, ensnared in Mummymon’s bandages with a massive gun slamming into his skull. The sound of impact was a loud CRACK that ricocheted off the surrounding buildings; for a moment, Gaogamon’s howl increased in pitch to something more like a scream. Then it abruptly cut off and the wolf went limp, and a few minutes later his body started to revert to data, bits of it floating into the air as the Champion’s body broke down.

John, the Digimon’s partner, let out a shriek and tried to run forward, but the other two hastily grabbed his arms and prevented him from running into the battlefield. His shriek turned into a wail as his partner’s body fully reverted to raw data; unable to reach John’s Digivice, the data was instead absorbed by Mummymon. I could only stare, dumbfounded by the sudden loss of an ally as John collapsed to the ground in heaving sobs.

“Bastard!” came an enraged screech, followed almost instantly by a white streak as IceDevimon flew full-speed into Gaogamon’s killer. He grabbed his foe’s arms in his long claws and pumped his wings, intending to take the other into the air and then send him plummeting to his demise. I could sense his fury through our bond; we hadn’t been with these kids for long, but we’d all become rather fond of them and their bumbling partners. The sudden death of a friend came as a heavy and powerful shock, though obviously John was feeling the loss a lot stronger than the rest of us.

Myotismon, too, was infuriated, but before he could lend any assistance to his partner, the other Myotismon recovered enough to launch a late counterstrike. A Gristly Wing attack exploded from the shadows, engulfing my Digimon and making him focus on his current adversary. He leapt into the air, jumping clear of the attack as his face contorted into a rather frightening, almost animalistic snarl. He clenched his hands into fists as his wings unfolded from under his cape and bore him aloft; he then jerked his arms down as a Crimson Lightening appeared in each fist, aiming the crackling whips at his land-bound foe.

And then, as if there wasn’t enough chaos going on, a new Digimon entered the fray. Actually, it was hard to say how long it had been present, but I only became aware of it by noticing movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to focus and saw two Ogremon stalking towards a canine-like Digimon I’d never seen before. Birdramon and Monochromon also seemed to notice it; with Myotismon taking on his clone, IceDevimon fighting Mummymon, and our other allies distracted by the rest of Anarcomon’s current forces, the two Champions diverted their attention to help the lone Digimon fighting the larger brutes.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

The black-haired one asked if they thought they could make it to the battle in time to help, and though she couldn’t hear her words, Shitai heard the blonde-haired one whisper something to the other. If she still had the ability to smile she would have had to hide one; as it was, she simply shrugged and glanced towards the north, the way she’d been going before Quetzalmon had sensed the “Tamers” before them.

“If we could fly then perhaps we could get there in time. As it is, we sense the force so clearly because it’s so large, but it still appears to be a decent distance away. Traveling on foot certainly won’t get us there in time.” She then fell silent, not looking back at the others. She could sense more Digimon than the solitary Gatomon, but she never was very good at picking up one exact numbers. Either way, she also knew Gatomon could evolve into a few different flying forms; with any luck, her seemingly off-handed comment about flying to the scene would spur the black-haired one to possible reveal how far the white cat could Digivolve, as well as any of the other Digimon skulking around somewhere.

I should have made Quetzalmon try to get a solid number of Digimon with these fools, Shitai thought angrily. Not that it matters in getting them to the Digital World if they prove worthy; I have ways of doing that without a fight. But I despise not knowing what we’re fully dealing with like this. It’s maddening.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 06-18-2012 at 05:45 AM.