View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Re: Moderator Applications Round 2 - Apply Now

Which board(s) are you applying for and why? Pokemon: General Board, I enjoy Pokemon discussion and am a long-time veteran in the games, I can basically help people with accurate Pokemon information and likewise, facts about Pokemon.

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K? I think I have made a couple of good friends and I have been involved in several popular topics which have given me a good chance to know the community, which knowing the community I believe is a good accomplishment.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
I basically want to help people with their facts about Pokemon games, books and other discussions involving Pokemon.

Anything else you'd like to add.

I've been a member here for over a year, but I've been an active member. I come online every day, and make an effort to have at least one intelligent/ constructive criticism post every day.

Last edited by Machampion; 06-18-2012 at 02:32 AM.