Old 06-15-2012, 02:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]

Drakon
Somewhere between Lakeshire and Riverrun
ARPers: Winter (Aileena)
Drakon looked over the raccoon and his partner before stopping in front of them both. So it seemed like Harland wasn't as dumb as he looked. Which in dragon's opinion was saying a lot. He then shook his head before turning his gaze back at his fellow Sacred Beast.

"You're right, I'm not here to just compare Guardians, even if I would like to learn more about this girl. I'm here for business," he spoke. "As you know, these mortals are preparing for something called the Games. Almost everyone in the kingdom will be there. How would you feel about causing some... mischief when everyone is so focused on those petty competitions?"
Agana, Alexa Silvanus (NPCs)
Skyspire
ARPers: Eternal Moonlight (Amber)
When Alexa had gotten permission to pet the lynx, she grinned up at Agana before she then approached the cat. The six-year-old wasn't stupid. That's why she asked the nice lady if she could pet the kitty, just in case it didn't want to be petted. She then gently started to pet the fur on the lynx's back, feeling the soft fur against the palm of her hand and between her fingers. She smiled as she did this, happy to be petting the nice cat.

"Thank-you. That wouldn’t have been too good, trying to kick Jade out," the woman then spoke, "I doubt she would have liked that."

Agana turned her attention from Alexa and the lynx to the woman before them. She couldn't help but smile since she knew someone who was like that with her animal partner. However before she could speak the other woman spoke again.

"Do you have any suggestions of animal-friendly places?"

Agana chuckled. "Well, you're more than welcomed to stay at my place. I own a couple taverns and inns here, and I'm actually on my way to my main one that's both a tavern and inn in one building. I allows animals," she said before she then lowered her voice. "And I have charms in the building so that the knights don't find out about any mages who take residence in my buildings. It'd be bad for business if they found out." With that the red-headed woman pulled back with a friendly smile. "So what do you say, deary? I'll even give you the first night free."
((OoC: @Winter: I'm sorry that Drakon's part is so short. Kinda hard to make a long post when he's just gonna say everything he's gonna think and that we're in a conversation scene.))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~