View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Moderator Applications Round 2 - Apply Now

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
Pokemon: Interactive Center
Trivia/Games [First preference. Want more than IC. xD]

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
Well, I have made two(?) or three games, so I know how proper games work. I have also been in the PE2K Wi-Fi League, which could hopefully boost activity once again in the Interactive Center.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
For the Trivia/Games section; I would like to once again bring up the idea of the role-play forge. Talk about the basic idea of the game, what could use some work, and if you would play it/not play and why not. It could be helpful for some people who haven't made a game on here and would like some help with their ideas.

For the Interactive Center; I would like to bring back the Wi-Fi League, as mentioned above. I think it would bring a little bit more activity back here because of how it sorta worked. You had to earn points (Known as stars, but you knew that already) and you could spend them on Pokemon, but you also had to have a certain amount of badges to get some, which made you plan out a team. I think it would be nice for those strategists and people who'd like to have fun battling over Wi-Fi connection. And also, maybe add Pokemon Online, if you're planning to bring the Wi-Fi League back. I heard you might. Also, a "Challenges" section might be nice. I think other people would like a challenge for playing their Pogeymans White or classical Blue. And, you know, there's way more than just a mono-type or a Nuzlocke challenge. There's also the common people's made-up challenges! With making your own challenge, or joining someone else's, this may boost activity. But, hey, what do I know?

Anything else you'd like to add?
I applied last time. Also, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regular color this time, so you can read it. Also, I think this is about everything from my past application.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 06-18-2012 at 11:57 PM.