View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: 傳說中的天空口袋妖怪 (Legends of the Sky Pokemon)

Three points to this.

1) I cannot read that text. It's in a horrifically blinding pale colour and it's annoying/difficult to read. Dx I had to highlight the whole thing to invert the colours to be able to read it.

2) In the rules, it clearly states not to post a story without posting an actual chapter. However, since you posted a backstory and some characters, I will not lock this straight away, but instead I'll give you a week to get a chapter up. Sound fair? :]

3) You must get direct permission from Dino to use his sprites here. It will probably be fine with him, but since you didn't get proper permission, you must. And make it very clear that you got his permission, and which sprites are his.

4) You failed to actually center the text. xD There's opening centre coding, but you didn't close it.

The backstory sounds interesting though. I'm looking forward to reading some. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.