Thread: [Other] Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:10 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [RP]

OOC: The Sensei, just to let you know, that last post is using both past an present tense, which makes reading it really awkward. You might wanna keep an eye out for that in the future.

Anya
Southbay Underground, in a conference room
ARPers: The Sensei (Samuel Newton and Antenajah)

Anya watched Antenajah as he spoke and grinned at him. "Now, did I ever say this was going to be easy? No," she started before moving on to his next remark about them taking away whatever gave them power and outright laughed. "The thing is, they grossly underestimated her due to her nature as a healer and they also didn't seem to do their homework on her very well--she doesn't use a staff, she uses a bracelet to control her powers, which she managed to hide in her coat pocket and is still in possession of. Personally, I don't care how many I have to cut down to free her, I don't care if I die in the process, but it will be done. She will go free no matter what I have to do... And she's in a cell," Anya paused as Laila growled in the back of her mind.

/They did not do well when they took Rayna in. They did not know they were taking in the Guardian of a Sacred Beast...nor did they know she had a sister ready to tear them apart by the thousands, should she have to!/ the swan-feathered cougar snarled, seeming to absorb Anya's energy.

/You wouldn't die, silly Anya. I would heal you, just like I heal everyone else!/ Rayna added in, laughing mentally. Speaking of healing...

"There's also another man in the same cell she's in, but I have no idea what he's capable of...however he looks pretty startling..." Anya's voice steadily got softer towards the end as she realized what she was saying and how strange it sounded. /Ugh, well, since I've probably given away our little mindshare secret on this end, you wanna try to start seeing what this Hyde guy can do and if he might be of use in this little breakout scheme of ours, Rayna?/ she asked mentally.

/Yeah, I guess I can try,/ Rayna replied simply.

Aileena Crowfeather
Somewhere between Lakeshire and Riverrun
ARPers: CM (Drakon)

"Harland, who is this?" Aileena asked warily, watching the dragon approach her with obvious nervousness. Harland, however, was more focused on Drakon.

"Trouble follows Aileena wherever she goes, and you know how found of trouble and trickery I am, Drakon," the raccoon replied, chuckling. Aileena's eyes widened at the name, but she said nothing. "Why do you think I joined your side of the war? The mayhem that would ensue if we won... That aside, have you sen that woman fight? She's a terror of a berserker." Aileena opened her mouth to correct Harland on his referring to her as "that woman," but she quickly shut her mouth as the raccoon turned serious. "However I don't believe you came here to discuss my Guardian with me. What is it that you are really here for, Drakon?"

OOC: No Rayna because I'm lazy. I'll get her next post.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net