View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:04 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"I, umm..." The dark haired Vampire didn’t seem to know how to respond at first, turning her gaze away to the water below after a few moments. "This is just a peaceful spot that I like to come to."

Aiden relaxed a little from her calm response, having expected her to lash out at him because of the wariness he had sensed on her back at the Mystic Grill. However, shortly after she had turned away, the younger Vampire quickly turned around and jumped down onto the bridge’s concrete, giving him a serious look, although Aiden could see a little of what looked like curiosity as well.

"Who are you? I can sense that you're a very powerful Vampire; either an Original or just very old. And what are you doing here in Fells Church? Did you follow our group here? Why can't we just live in peace without a Supernatural being following us!" Her mood suddenly changed, a fierceness developing in her tone as she finished. Aiden could see darkness starting to rise within her aura, which made him look at her strangely for a moment.

“Whoa, chill out.” He raised his hands as if in surrender, giving the dark haired girl a smile. “I’m not following anyone. Well… I have to admit I did follow you here, but that was only because I’m curious. I am an Original, but I’ve been living here for the past few years. I heard about what happened nineteen years ago. I actually came here to ask you about that. As far as I know, you and your group were the only Supernatural beings around during the time of a fellow Original’s death, along with a bunch of supposed ‘animal attacks’ to the townsfolk. I just want to know what really happened.” He folded his arms across his chest, giving her a small smirk. “This town is my home now, so if you guys end up being a threat to it, it‘s my job to protect it, right?”

"Mommy. Daddy. Watch this." Back at the park, Abigail spoke to her parents, running towards a fire pole that began at the highest point of the jungle gym. However, right before she was about to grab the pole, she tripped over her own shoelace, beginning to fall down toward the ground with a frightening scream. Ichiru started to race over to catch her, but Ashley beat him to it, using her Vampire speed to reach the toddler and throw herself on the ground to catch her at the last minute. Ichiru sighed in relief, running over to the two along with the rest of the group as Ashley asked the toddler if she was alright.

"I'm okay." Abigail responded, bringing Ashley to sigh in relief.

"Uh, Ashley... your shoulder." Stefan pointed to the brunette’s shoulder, where a thick tree branch had pierced her.

"I didn't even feel that..." Ashley responded, wincing as Lexi carefully pulled it out, whereas the wound healed itself rapidly shortly after.
"Are you okay mommy?" Scarlet asked, bringing Ashley to look up at her.

"I'm fine." She responded with a smile before retying Abigail’s shoes. "Please be more careful." The toddler gave a nod in response, walking back over to the jungle gym as Ashley stood up, giving a small smile to the group.

“Sometimes I swear the girls inherited both yours and Kiseki’s clumsiness combined.” Ichiru said with a soft chuckle, bringing Kiseki to smile. It was then that it dawned on him that Damon and Kotomi had yet to come back, bringing the smile to fade after a few moments, although he didn’t say anything. They were probably fine and there was nothing to worry about. It wouldn’t be right to spoil a good mood by worrying over nothing.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."