View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Interactive Projects Ideas/Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Oh, I know you meant it wouldn't work for recording, but yeah, practicing and feedback could really help some.

Maybe have someone post a scenario to start, then have the next poster respond with an audio reply to the scenario and leave a scenario for the next poster? I would try to stay away from assigning characters, though, since not everyone watches the same things...maybe suggest a voice type?

I just like getting really funny looks when I start popping out accents, but I don't do it a lot. It sounds like it would be fun to get a bunch of people testing out random voices on Skype.

Yay for making sense and having good ideas!

I think I've heard of A Streetcar Named Desire, but I've never watched/read it.
Ahh, right. xD But yep, good idea.

Well I meant more like somebody provides a scenario, and each person takes a character (I didn't mean something pre-set, I meant, like, if someone were to create a little scenario of a dude getting in a fight at a bar, there would be characters such as the main guy, the guy who annoyed him, the bartender, the guy's friend, etc, so that people don't get confused about who is who) and then rolls with it, trying to create something of a script out of it. Like, you do it on the spot, no planning, no recording--just fun that's also practice.

Bahaha, I haven't done it a lot, but it seems like it would be fun. xD Yeah, definitely!

Woo!

I don't even know what it is. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.