View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Interactive Projects Ideas/Discussion

Nice new list! :D I think that's everything so far.

And no, that wouldn't work. Dx I mean, theoretically it could, but it would be shocking quality, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it. Plus you would have to have the volume up really loud so that your microphone would be able to catch the other people.

Bahaha, he is pretty stalker-ish, ain't he? XD

Ahh yeah... Oh, I see! So, like, they would branch off and have their own threads, but my thread could be a general kind of thread where everyone's interviews are posted? That would be a really good idea, so that people can find everything there, and it means people won't constantly have to wait on me to submit something like rule changes or something, or post new episodes in the posts I have reserved. It would be a lot better if they had their own threads to be able to edit and stuff, and it means I can leisurely post their interviews on my thread (as, like, the mother thread, like you said). So maybe I can use those posts I reserved to advertise, kinda, the other people's interview shows, and link people to their threads. GOOD IDEA!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.