View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Default Tiers & Clan Ranks

^Banner by Frostbitten

I:Monarchs
Official Induction into the empire is done solely by tier I via Pm, Vm, thread post and or all of the above. Only Monarchs designate rank aswell as ban dishonorable imperialites, accept or decline a war challenge

To be considered for this promotion you have to have been in Ordo Templi Pokerus for an active year.

II:Ordo Templi Pokerus
Highest acclaim and honor one can recieve in the clan. Everything is deligated through the Ordo so a constant communication must be maintained by tier I & II. The strictest descipline and honor must be shown to attain Ordo ranking. Ordo Templi Pokerus deligates tryouts and such to tiers III & IV or themselves if need be. Any and all consequesnces are carried out by the Ordo.

Loyalty to the Empire 1 year in both Harbinger or Apostles tier is rewarded by being promoted to the Ordo tier.

III:Apostles
Apostles are unique in their own right. Hardcore trainers who show love/preference to a specific pokemon type (No other clan offers this). Dual or Mono type pokemon must make your team (species claus still applies) So to be an Apostle your battle team must consist of 6 mono/dual type pokemon with all 6 having 1 type in common.
* To be nominated for Apostle ranking you must make your team known to the Ordo. Because of the specific nature of this clan rank once you become an Apostle it is very Doubtful that you will be allowed to switch to Harbinger status and vise versa YOU must have a solid firm preference for your pokemon types (and yes you are allowed to rotate your type teams) meaning one week your team consists of all fire type and the week after Dragon type. The only other exception to the forementioned would be if an Apostle chooses and is granted Ordo status (meaning you move up in the clan *which I hope you still maintain your Type preference team

Promotion into the Apostles tier requires that the clan member remain active for 5 or more months. One must additionally PM a Monarch or Ordo and test battle your Type team of preference to show you infact belong in the Apostles tier. Victory in a clan war (not the battle itself) in the Akademia tier will get you consideration to get promoted provided you have a TYPE team for Apostles.

IV:Harbingers
Masters of their craft but unlike Apostles an onslaught of pokemon are in regular rotation. Harbingers and Apostles are on hand to tryout battle whom ever and when ever they assist those in tier V and help one another with battle strategy by having freindly in clan battles. Harbingers foreshadow the future of Pokerus Empire clan.

Promotion into the Harbinger tier requires that the clan member remain active for 5 months depending on how active the individual and his/her involvement to the clan. Victory in a clan war (not the battle itself) while in the Akademia tier will automatically get you promoted.

V:Akademia
The foreground and foundation to all things Pokerus. Some call it a university, some call it an academy, others a dojo all however are correct. Here at the Akademia you will hone your battle skills and prepare yourself and others for the next journey be it Harbinger or Apostle (choose wisely)

Tier - - - - - - - - - - - - Ball/Designation

I: Exclusive to Monarchs

II: Exclusive Ordo Templi Pokerus

III: Exclusive to Apostles

Exclu option ball to tier 3, after 1 month

Exclu option ball to tier 3 after 1 month

exclu to female Apostles (not available to tier V)

IV: Exclusive to Harbingers

Exclu option ball to tier 4, after 1 month

exclu to female Harbingers (not available to tier V)

V: Exclusive to Akademia

Exclu option ball only to tier V available thro solid activity ex: clan battles, recruiting, in clan trading.

Exclusive tier V "clan war" victor ball

I,II,III,IV Clan war victor ball. exclusive only to those who gain a victory in a clan war. members donning the luxury ball may do so until the next clan war.

II,III,IV: available after 1 year active in clan

II,III,IV: Imperialites must have a minimum of 20 (in clan) battles @ lvl 100 since induction showing wins/loss

II,III,IV: Imperialites must have more than 20 (in clan) battles @ lvl 100 since induction No Losses

@ War Exclusive only to those in an active clan war. This is the only option ball allowed to clan members that enables you to have 2 clan balls

M.I.A?: Clan members adorned with Unknown ball are inactive but will have a guaranteed spot if & when a spot becomes available. You have been bumpt to make room for active members - This does not constitute a dishonorable discharge, all wins/loss & CP are on freeze until your return.

Last edited by Lost Soul; 06-05-2012 at 12:00 AM.