View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting Contest with a $100 prize - Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Well, I knew when I started that there was a community here, but I also knew they weren't too active, so I didn't bother trying to get into VAing here. I ended up on VAA, myself. Maybe we could get some of the more active people interested in VAing together and try to pick something to VA ourselves? It would be pretty cool to have an ongoing project, or maybe even a project spanning different creative areas, but yeah...lots of work, though I wouldn't mind helping if something were to be planned/in the stages of planning (I'm horrible at planning/organizing things myself).
Yeah. I'm not sure HOW to get people interested is the thing. Dx I'd definitely like to. Maybe I could encourage it through asking people who are on my interview show or something. I imagine people like that might like to do some voice acting, especially if they have mics and whatnot. And yeah, a group project would be kinda difficult... I'd have no idea how to do something like that, or what to base it on, or how to incorporate a few different sections. o: But I'd like to get something organised if I/we can! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Ahhh!! I want to enter this! I need a good audition! Any ideas?
You better do it reeeeeeally quick. And I dunno. xD Just make up some lines and do some voices to them.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.