View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

I'll have a burger with fries. Aiden responded with a smile, bringing Diana to smile back and wrote down the order on the small notepad.

"I'll go put your order in." Diana said, retrieving the menu and walking away. She walked to the bar and handed Mason the menu, then disappeared into the kitchen to place Aiden's order in. She returned a few moments later, this time sitting on a stool as she patiently waited for Aiden's order to cook.

"Thanks for standing up for Diana like that." Mason whispered to Damon.

"Yeah well someone needs to slap some manners into that kid. Who does he think he is anyways?" Damon said, looking up at Mason. "If I heard correctly before however, you can surely stand your ground easily."

"What are you talking about?" Mason asked, bringing Diana and Kotomi to look at the two males.

"Word is flying around that you're a Werewolf." Damon whispered, bringing Mason to smirk.

"You heard the conversation before." Mason said with a nod.

"Yup. So, how long have you been a Werewolf?" Damon asked, bringing Diana to sit closer to the group, already knowing the whole story.

"When I was thirteen. Diana, our friend Todd and I were playing up in a old tree-house we found in the woods. We didn't know that the wood was rotting away, so when Todd and I were just messing around and wrestling I pushed him into the wooden railing, not knowing that the wood was going to break so easily." Mason paused, looking down at the counter. "He fell to the ground and died instantly since he broke his neck."

"And you always blame yourself for it." Diana added, giving Mason a concerned look as Damon remembered what tree-house they were talking about; it was the same one Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie built when they were kids.

"It wasn't your fault." Kotomi said.

"That's what I keep telling him; we had no idea how old that tree-house was or that the wood was rotting away. It was my idea to go up there in the first place, so if it's anyone's fault then it's mine." Diana said, to which Mason quickly looked over to her.

"Don't blame yourself." Mason said.

"I won't if you don't blame yourself." Diana said, to which Mason gave a small smile.

"Do you know how many people I killed? I came out perfectly fine." Damon said cheerfully, to which Diana gave him a warning look as Kotomi and Mason sighed.

"And just when I thought you were making progress..." Kotomi said.

Back at the table the group seemed to be more relaxed, the group making small talk with Rebekah, Finn and Kol. Ashley looked over and saw Abigail and Scarlet making a mess with the ketchup, bringing the brunette to laugh.

"What are you guys doing?" Ashley giggled when seeing ketchup all over the toddler's faces.

"We're finger-painting with the ketchup while we eat." Scarlet laughed. Damon and Kotomi turned around to look while Mason and Diana looked over from behind the bar, the four of them laughing.

"You guys are so silly." Kotomi laughed as she stood up, walking over to the toddlers and kneeling down beside them.

"You can be a clown, Auntie Kotomi." Abigail said, putting some ketchup on her finger and dabbing it on Kotomi's nose, bringing the young Vampire to laugh again.

"And where's my clown nose? I'm jealous." Damon said as he stood up, walking over to the toddlers and knelt down next to Kotomi.

"Here you go Uncle Damon." Scarlet said, putting some ketchup on his nose. Even Rebekah and Finn laughed, though Kol just took a sip of his drink. Diana and Mason smiled while Klaus just silently sighed, deciding to leave the Mystic Grill for now and give Bonnie, Jeremy and their son Kenny a small visit.

"You guys are silly." Caroline said as she giggled. Damon and Kotomi smiled as they stood up, walking back over to their food and wiping off the ketchup with napkins while Ashley just playfully shook her head.

"Do you guys want to go to the park after this so Abigail and Scarlet can run around?" Kotomi asked as she looked over to Ashley and Ichiru.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Ashley said with a nod, the two toddlers smiling with excitement.

"We have to take them to the lake too if the weather gets warmer so we can teach them how to swim." Damon added.

"You guys are welcomed to join us if you want to." Lexi said as she looked at Kol, Rebekah and Finn.

"That would be great." Kol said with a smile. Damon didn't say anything, simply turning around and eating his food again.

"You really don't like him..." Diana whispered as Damon looked up at her.

"Well he's hitting on you, so no, I don't really like him." Damon said.

"Why do you even care if he is?" Diana said as she crossed her arms.

"Because your parents are my best friends, so it's my job to protect you against guys like him." Damon answered.

"Excuse me? You don't get to decide anything, and I certainly don't need you protecting me. I can perfectly take care of myself." Diana countered.

"Unlikely." Damon mumbled, though Diana heard him. Anger flashed through the young Witch as Mason and Kotomi looked at each other in concern, but before Diana could say anything else Aiden's order was ready, Diana storming back into the kitchen.

"This isn't going to end well." Mason said, picking up a shot glass and cleaning it. Diana stepped out of the kitchen with Aiden's food and began to walk towards him, though before she made it to his table she walked up to Kol, the male looking at her with a surprised smile.

"Here." Diana said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper, then handing it to Kol. "Here's my number. Use it." Diana said with a smile, having quickly writing down her cell number on a piece of paper from the kitchen.

"Believe me, I will." Kol said with a smirk, watching Diana walk away and over to Aiden.

"Here you go. Is there anything else I can get you?" Diana asked kindly. Damon just shook his head in anger and stood up, storming out of the restaurant and using his Vampire speed to leave the scene once he walked around the corner of the building. Kotomi sighed, leaving some money for hers and Damon's meal and hurried out the door after the Vampire, though she stole a glance at Aiden before leaving.

"Should we go follow her?" Ashley asked in concern.

"No." Stefan said as he shook his head. "She's always the one who seems to calm him down the quickest besides Kiseki." Diana did her best to hide all of the anger she was currently feeling towards Damon, but you could just tell by her eyes of how enraged she was right now. In here eyes, Damon thought that she was just a kid that needed to be looked after, but in reality he only wanted to protect her because of the rising feelings he was quickly getting for her.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-31-2012 at 02:14 AM.