View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Get to Know Your Fellow Members!

Spoiler:

1. When did you join the forum?
January 2005! I feel so old. :(
2. Which board(s) do you frequent most?
The Pokemon Main Boards.
3. What do you like about that/those board(s)?
I used to love answering people's game questions there. But there aren't many questions anymore. :(
4. What was the first Pokémon game that you played?
Red Version.
5. What was your favorite Pokémon at that time?
Bulbasaur!
6. What was your least favorite at that time?
I liked all the Kanto Pokemon, really. Probably one of the rock types though. I'm not usually a fan of Pokemon which aren't based on living things.
7. What is your favorite Pokémon now?
Bulbasaur.
8. What is your least favorite Pokémon now?
Ludicolo used to bug me a lot after Miror B's army in Pokemon Colosseum/XD. But it would probably be Nospeass and Probopass. Not Pokemon I would ever use, that's for sure!
9. Favorite type?
Grass. Mainly because of Bulbasaur. xD
10. Least favorite type?
Probably fighting. There aren't many fighting Pokemon I like.
11. Do/did you watch the anime?
I used to watch it (and tape it!) every day until the end of Hoenn. I've recently started watching the new episodes.
12. Who is your favorite character?
Misty
13. Favorite crime organization?
Team Rocket. The other ones are way too showy. Team Rocket works from the shadows and just goes and gets things done (in the games at least). They're more mysterious too and don't run around shouting their plans to everyone. And they don't have dorky hairstyles.
14. How often do you visit the forum?
Every day. Especially when I should be working (like now). xD
15. What country do you live in?
Australia!
16. If you could be any one Pokémon, which would you be and why?
Hm I don't know really. I'd probably pick Celebi because I'd wanna be a grass type, I could fly and I could also time travel which would be fun.
17. What is your favorite animal, and why?
Living animal? Probably sea turtles. They're just so cute and I love reptiles. Other than that, dinosaurs!
18. What are some of your life goals?
In three years I hope to have a PhD in genetics. Then I will use my super genetic powers to bring dinosaurs back to life and create real Pokemon cure diseases. And I will own a cute little house full of Pokemon stuff. :D
19. Are you getting tired of these questions yet?
No, I'm procrastinating. xD
20. Finally, who is your favorite sprite art mod with the initials CC? *cough cough*
Cheerful Cherubi!