View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

I liked that battle between John and Nick! Nick sounds hilarious. xD A bit of a derp, but he's amusing to listen to, and fairly harmless. c: Ryan's a butt pie, like usual, but I guess I better get used to that. xD And, haha, Kelly is so stuck up! Cry me a river, girl. xD Also, on page 14 Nick says, "Harugumon, moves forward" which should be "move." xD And, haha, the attack is called heavy metal. xD *imagines them spawning (I hate that word) a guitar and rockin' out*

Sorry I hadn't commented till now. .-. I don't know why I'd missed the previous two pages! Dx It's cool they're all together now though. There are more main characters than I thought, unless they're not all going to stay. xD Nick is probably my favourite 'cause I find him amusing. xD I still love Elecmon though. O:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.