View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:26 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Graceful_Suicune VS. haybalebarn

I smile as I step up to the rocky bank of the warm lake. The wind is blowing lightly, hitting my face gently and soothing me. I remove my black trench coat, Karell standing alongside me. Two trainers are just to my left, one ready to start her own battle, the other ready to test his skills. Their pokemon, Buizel, stand at their sides. Karell stares at them hungrily and I tap her snout to keep her in line.

"Trainers, give your orders and let the battle begin!"

Haybalebarn

[Saline] Buizel (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Agility ~ Aqua Ring

Graceful_Suicune

[Skop] Buizel (M)
Energy: 100%
Agility ~ Quick Attack

Round 1

Skop’s eyes moved around the smooth rocky bank of the nearby lake, a smile on his weasel-like face. He turned to his opponent, the female Buizle. His orange fur bristled with anticipation as he got ready for his first battle. He wasn’t going to lose this one! Crouching down on all fours, he began to run in small circles. Saline watched as Skop turned into an orange and tan blur before the small Buizle skidded to a halt. His chest heaved slightly as he took in a few breaths, but he was still as content as ever. His increased speed would help him later on in the battle.
[Skop: -3 Energy, +2 SPD]

Saline smirked slightly, not letting Skop get the upper hand. She crouched onto her small paws, her tails flicking back and forth before she began to run in a circle, much like he did. Skop’s eyes attempted to follow her blur as she ran, but he was unable to. Saline let out a soft chuckle as she slowed to a halt. Her speed now matched Skop’s and the playing field was leveled.
[Saline: -3 Energy, +2 SPD]

Skop narrowed his eyes as Saline increased her speed. However, he knew that he could hit her first. Crouching down again, he ran at her. His body seemed to disappear, his already increased speed adding to that of his attack. With great force, he slammed his shoulder into Saline’s stomach, sending the female water weasel skidding back a few feet. The male Buizle let out a proud cry before trotting back to his trainer, ready to continue this battle.
[Skop: -6 Energy| Saline: -7 HP]

Saline shook her head, pushing away the small headache that was threatening to overcome her. Her body was sore, and she wanted to recover some health. Closing her eyes, she channeled her energy towards the lake that shimmered to their left. Some of the water sprung up, moving around her body in several rings. They glowed brightly before sinking into her fur.
[Saline: - 6 Energy]

Saline sighed in relief as she felt her body recover from its bruises. She shook some water from her fur before getting into a fighting stance. The Buizel stared each other down on the banks of the warm lake, ready to receive their next orders.
[Saline: +6 HP]

Round 1 END

Haybalebarn

[Saline] Buizel (F)
HP: 99%
Energy: 91%
Status: Still ready to go!; +2 SPD; Aqua Ring (+6 HP at the end of every round)

Graceful_Suicune

[Skop] Buizel (M)
Energy: 91%

Ref Notes:
- Rolled to see who moved first. Roll was 2. Skop moves first.
- Aqua ring will be in effect unless Saline is switched (which she can’t be)
- POKEMAFIA...

Grace, your moves please!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 05-25-2012 at 05:08 PM.