View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

After Kiseki had placed his order, he and Ichiru noticed Diana staring off into space, almost like she was in a trance.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked, bringing her to blink a few times as she looked at the group.

"Uh, yeah... sorry about that." Diana quickly wrote down the rest of the order and walked away. Ichiru and Kiseki glanced at each other, both of them wondering if she had felt the same strange feeling that they had.

"What do you think that was all about?" Lexi asked.

"Too soon to really tell." Stefan responded, him and the blonde looking at each other.

"Mommy, I have to use the bathroom." Ichiru looked over to Scarlet as she spoke up.

"I'll take you to the bathroom then." Ashley said with a smile, the two standing up shortly after.

"I'm gonna go by uncle Damon then." Abigail said, standing up as well and walking over to the older Vampire. Kiseki noticed the look on Ichiru’s face and couldn’t help but laugh at his brother.

“Relax, it’s only the other side of the room, and she’s with Damon.” Ichiru sighed, watching as Damon put Abigail on his shoulders.

“I know, I just can’t seem to relax after that dream I had…” He responded quietly. Kiseki opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Diana returned to the table with their drinks.

"Here you guys go." She said. "Your food will be ready in a little while."

"I really hope we can live here normally without looking over our shoulders for danger. This is our home after all..." Caroline said as she looked down at the table, bringing Kiseki to look over to her, putting a hand over hers like Ichiru had done with Ashley earlier.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine." Isobel told her in a comforting voice. Everything fell quiet for a few moments then. Kiseki’s gaze wandered to the window and Ichiru watched Abigail and Damon across the room. After a few minutes had passed, Ashley returned with Scarlet, although the toddler went over to Abigail and Damon.

"We're going to have company." She said as she sat down, bringing the twins to look at her in confusion along with the others.

"What are you talking about?" Kotomi asked.

"I just met a girl named Rebekah. Her and her brothers are new here so I invited them to have lunch with us once they all order their food." Ashley responded.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Stefan asked with concern.

"I don't see why not. I mean, we really have to blend in to town and act as normal as possible, so if showing around the new group the town and possibly befriending them then I think that's a really good start." Ashley pointed out.

"She's right." Caroline said with a nod. "We need to blend in."

“Yeah, she does have a point.” Kiseki spoke up, although it was clear he was concerned about the matter as well.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."