View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Ill have the burger and fries as well, Ichiru answered, then everyone's attention shifting to Kiseki. Everyone saw that Kiseki was lost in thought, although before anyone could say anything, he snapped back into reality.

Ill have the same thing as Kotomi. Kiseki told Diana with a smile. However, Diana hadn't even wrote down Ichiru's order yet, the young Witch trapped in a weird trance as she continued to stare off into space, still feeling like someone was standing right next to her.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked, bringing Diana to blink a few times as she looked at the group.

"Uh, yeah... sorry about that." Diana quickly wrote down the rest of the order and walked away, gathering the drinks while she placed in the oder in the kitchen. Damon watched the whole thing from the other side of the room, though he didn't say anything as he continued to play darts again.

"What do you think that was all about?" Lexi asked.

"Too soon to really tell." Stefan said as him and Lexi looked at each other.

"Mommy, I have to use the bathroom." Scarlet said.

"I'll take you to the bathroom then." Ashley said with a smile, the two standing up.

"I'm gonna go by uncle Damon then." Abigail said, standing up as well and walking over to the male Vampire.

"Hey cutie." Damon said when seeing Abigail walking towards him, picking up the toddler.

"Uncle Damon, could you teach me now to play darts?" Abigail asked, bringing Damon to smile.

"I think you're too little for that." Damon laughed. Ashley smiled before walking to the bathroom with Scarlet, the two disappearing through the doors a few moments later. As soon as they disappeared, Diana came back with all of the drinks and placed them down on the table.

"Here you guys go." Diana said. "Your food will be ready in a little while." With that, the brunette left to take care of the other group, though she caught a glance at Damon while he was placing Abigail up on his shoulders. She couldn't understand how someone so arrogant and dangerous could be so caring and gentle...

"I really hope we can live here normally without looking over our shoulders for danger. This is our home after all..." Caroline said as she looked down at the table.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine." Isobel said in a comforting voice.

After placing her order in with Diana, Rebekah stood up from the table and walked towards the bathroom, planning on confronting Ashley to try and gain her trust, to which Klaus highly approved of as he smirked. When she walked in she saw Ashley and Scarlet washing their hands, bringing Rebekah to stand in front of a sink a few feet away and look at herself in the mirror.

"She's beautiful by the way. Is she your sister?" Rebekah asked as she looked from Ashley, then to Scarlet, and then back up to Ashley.

"She's actually my daughter." Ashley responded with a smile. "Her name is Scarlet, and her twin sister's name is Abigail."

"Oh wow. You're children are very beautiful. My name is Rebekah. My siblings and I just moved to town." Rebekah said.

"My name is Ashley. I'm new here too, actually." Ashley responded, not wanting to mention that her and her friends were actually returning to town.

"Oh so you're new here too? At least I don't feel that left out now." Rebekah said with a small laugh, the two older girls exiting the bathroom together while Ashley held Scarlet's hand.

"Well if you want you guys could join us so we can all meet officially." Ashley offered.

"Yeah that would be great. I'll go tell my brothers." Rebekah said, walking back over to her group while Ashley and Scarlet returned to their own, though Scarlet walked away towards Damon and Abigail.

"We're going to have company." Ashley said as she sat down, bringing most of the group to look at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Kotomi asked.

"I just met a girl named Rebekah. Her and her brothers are new here so I invited them to have lunch with us once they all order their food." Ashley responded.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Stefan asked with concern.

"I don't see why not. I mean, we really have to blend in to town and act as normal as possible, so if showing around the new group the town and possibly befriending them then I think that's a really good start." Ashley pointed out.

"She's right." Caroline said with a nod. "We need to blend in." Caroline gave Ashley a smile, which she instantly returned.