View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All: Trainer Stats

...So hi. I'm Markus Novolos, AKA the Bada** Class. These are my stats. You're supposed to like them. I am part of Red Team, FYI.

Tsunami the Shadow Blastoise! (46/46) (+10 Shadow Bonus)
Rick the Graveler! (25/25) (Boxed)
Boxie the Primeape! (28/28)
Cobra the Arbok! (30/30)
Roseblade the Nidoqueen! (50/50) (Equipped with Scope Lens for +5 level)
Splasher the Poliwag! (12/12) (Boxed)
Mic the Jigglypuff! (10/10) (Boxed)
Orbital the Voltorb! (13/13) (Boxed)
Soulvia the Haunter! (25/25) (Boxed)
Beta The Shiny Hypno! (26/26)
Skull the Cubone! (16/16) (Boxed)
Livewire the Pikachu! (10/10) (Boxed)
Typhoon the Pidgey! (5/5) (Boxed)
Twi-thri the Doduo! (13/13) (Boxed)
Coffee the Exeggcute! (16/16) (Boxed)
ThornBlade the Nidorino! (16/16) (Boxed)
Ninjuitsu the Scyther! (50/50)
Toxicity the Grimer! (14/14) (Boxed)
Paris the Oddish! (8/8) (Friend)
Johnson the Magikarp! (15/15) (Boxed)

Name: Markus
Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
Status: I am literally on the highway through hell. I didn't even deserve to wind up IN Hell first. WOW.
Points Spent: 683
Points Ever Earned: 866
Items: Thunderstone (Unusable), Water Stone (Unusable), Everstone, Running Shoes, S.S. Anne Ticket, Survival Knife, 3-Ring Roughhouser's Guard's Clothes, Gas Suit, Scope Lens (+5, Equipped to Roseblade), Team Rocket Uniform, Great Ballx2, Rented Bike, Slip for 7-Point Bike, Super Rod
Badges: Boulder Badge! Cascade Badge! Thunder Badge! Rainbow Badge! Soul Badge!
Times Evolved:10
Captures:21
Evolved to Final Form:5
Pokedex Owned: 31 (Temporary Pokemon do not count)(Belt the Weepinbel does count. RIP Belt...)

Events: Encountered Geodude (Odd Capture, -8 points); Biker, Weezing and Rhydon Battle (WIN! no point deductions); Ecountered Mankey (Captured, -11); Evolved Rick into Graveler (-25); Defeated a Zubat (gained 2 points); Defeated a Rocket's Ekans (gained 3 points); Evolved Tsunami into Wartortle (-16); Kyurem wierdness (No reward for me...*sniffs*); Evolved Boxie into Primape (-28); Knocked out a Golbat (+5); Dredd gave me a Moon Stone (YES!); Got Revive and Running Shoes (FREE!); Battled Brock (-5, Earned Ekans!); Taught Primeape Mega Punch (I think. FREE!); Evolved Cobra into Arbok (-22); Leveled Up Cobra 8 Levels (-8); Knocked out a Beedrill (+3); Captured a Bellsprout (-8); Battling Bill the Flygon (-4 during battle, +10 for reward); Evolved Belt into Weepinbell (-21); Battled Misty (-8, FREE Poliwag!); Warped through time-space to battle Dark Dredd In the future. Not joking. (I guess that's what I'd say is a justification. Dredd asked me. +10); Paid for fishing Gear (-10); Apparently, fleeing costs money. (-15); Tunnel scene. Note to self, avoid tunnels. (N/A. No battles, No Pokes.); Evolved Tsunami into Blastoise (-36); Locked all PokeBalls sans Splasher's (Splasher is the only Poke on my team I can use, meaning.); Lost all my Pokemon, gained three replacements (A Lampent, a Wartortle, and a Cacturn, no cost); 3-Ringed Roughousers and hallucinations (Lost all Borrowed Pokemon, regaind all lost Pokes, -15); Battled Lt. Surge (-10, Earned Thunderstone!); Evolved Roseblade into Nidorina (-16); Max and Spikes (Suprisingly, no Battles!); Evolved Roseblade into Nidoqueen (-45, Moon Stone lost); Captured a Jigglypuff (-10); Won against Trainer Ed (+6); Battle against Trainer Sam (-1 for payment, +4 for winning); Captured a Voltorb (-13); Zapdos and Pokemon Tower (WTF?!?!?!); Captured a Gastly (-14); Beat back a Haunter (No point gain due to spending four and winning four); Beat back a Gengar (+9, FREE Everstone!); Con Artist(?) (-14 to 'purchase' Drowzee); Fainted (-Half of total Points=9); Belt is dead (WHAT. THE. F***?!?!?!); Caught a Cubone (-16); 'Operation Blastoff' (Whoop. Done with no prize.); Met Celebi (Now eternally confused as to the whatnots of what's going on with Entry; Beta-X is purified); Evolved Beta-X into Hypno (-26 Poitns); Bought a Scope Lens (-15); Evolved Soulvia into a Haunter (-25); Bought Great Ballx2 (-8); Leveled up Tsunami 10 levels (-20); Lunar Wing Hunt (Ongoing); Battled Erika (Debt of 15 to be paid later, -7 during the battle); Battled Three Pidgey (+6); Caught a Pidgey (-5); Repaid Debt to Erika (-15, Earned Pikachu!); KOed two Dodrio (+8); KOed a Biker's Muk and Grimer (+8); Caught a Doduo (-13); Saving Max's a** (Max is a pain in the a** as much as a pain to Rocket's a**es, pretty much the only reason he's alive); Safari Zone (DONE IT, DUDE!); Caught an Exeggcute in the Safari Zone (Used Safari Ball, -16); Caught a Nidorino in the Safari Zone (Used Safari Ball, -3); Caught a Scyther in the Safari Zone (Used Safari Ball, -27); Paid for catching a Slowpoke I never caught myself (-16); Storming the Rocket Base (We cannot afford a victory like that. But it's over.); Battled Fake Koga (-9 in battle, -20 for fees, Earned Grimer!); Battled Muk (-35 in battle, +3 for reward); Double Battled the two Bikers (+21); caught an Oddish (-8); Caught a Magikarp (-15); Dealing with Psychopaths (In Progress); took a Shadow Gyarados (50), Shadow Luxray (50), Shadow Vespiquen (40), Shadow Drapion (40), Shadow Ninetales (50), and Shadow Garchomp (60) as part of the plot (Temporaries, not to be Dexed unless Dredd feels the need to give me one as a reward for free, which is so totally gonna happen.); Tsunami is revealed to be a Shadow Mon...That's just so awesome. (Tsunami is now a Shadow Pokemon)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-21-2013 at 02:01 AM.