View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Kawaii~Desu Art Shop ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoune View Post
Secondly, I've been spriting for a very long time...longer than I want to admit. =w= If anything, it should be the other way around with 5TailedDemonLizard since I'm about 99.5% sure my "Nibi" palette has been around for much, much longer. I have time-stamps if you need me to prove anything but all of my palettes are original besides the concept I got the idea from. =~= ANYWAYS.
XD I think he was saying that it would look awesome in that nibi palette. As in, like, "DO I SENSE 5TAILEDDEMONLIZARD'S AVATAR IN NIBI PURPLE?! 8D" meaning that he would love to see it done that way or something... XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoune View Post

Holy crapinator, gurl. You are teh bomb.

About the fusion--it's GOOD! xD The only two things I have to mention are that there are pixels on the bottom of its head that have not been recoloured properly and are light in the dark shading, and two, that the leg to our left has a random black line through the ankle that doesn't need to be there. Apart from that, awesome job.

And the misdreavus. *0* It's wonderful! Just stunning. I looove the dripping red. xD

As for the rest of them, I love every single one. You are so talented. xD The way you do that is astounding. You're, like, a master of recolours and palettes. You know exactly what to do with them and how to do it, and it really works out fantastically. No sugar coating involved!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.