View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Akdude

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Oh yay, finally a rebellious Trainer ^^ I've been wanting to RP with one for aaaaages.

~~~~~

Instead of responding to my greeting, the Trainer looked me up and down, apparently unimpressed. "It's irresponsible of a trainer to allow their Pokemon to roam about without them," he remarked, looking straight at me. My eyebrows shot up - this guy obviously didn't know that I was an Elite Ranger. I had long since stopped wearing the badge that denoted my rank, so if this was his first time into the Park there would be no way for him to know that he was berating one of the senior officials.

"The only question I have is what on Earth could have taken you so long?" he asked. "Now let's go, I'm behind schedule because of you."

He walked straight past me, heading towards the main lake. His Umbreon and Espeon followed him without making a sound. I made eye contact with Dual and gave him a vicious grin.

Why do I get the feeling this run is going to be really really fun? I asked him.

<Be careful, Ivy will be on your case if you get into a grudge war with a Trainer,> the Pokemon remarked. <Remember what she did last time>?

Yeah, but that was worth it. I grinned. I happen to know for a fact that that kid didn't get the smell off for a month.

Dual sighed and together we moved quickly in the same direction as the Trainer, trying to catch up to him. He was moving fast, like there was some sort of hurry. Maybe he didn't like camping out and wanted to get this Expedition done before sundown. Whatever the reason, he was so intent on getting to the large lake that he missed the wild Krabby looking curiously at us from some of the high grass. As soon as it realised I had seen it, its mouth foamed up in warming and it made its distinctive kookee-kookee sound.

"Hey there, there's a Krabby over here," I called out. "Do you feel like trying to capture it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Roark
Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: ??? Krabby(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 2842 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly