View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions: Hosted by GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Well played. >:P

Although you're supposed to capitalize Flareon, as you did not. /also specific

And yeah, I remember the Facebook. XDDDD That's hilarious! X3
Supposed to? No. I never capitalise pokemon species names or the word 'pokemon' itself unless I'm referring to the fandom or, for the species, unless the pokemon's name is its species name. It's not a matter of 'supposed to' or not. It's a preference. :P I believe it makes no sense to use capitals for pokemon because they are not proper nouns unless you literally have a flareon called Flareon. In which case the owner is clearly not very sensitive to individuality. xD But yeah, I don't do it because it makes no sense, and it's just a way for the company to make things they create look important. You don't capitalise animals, do you? Unless a dog is called Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Ditto View Post
Do I really need Skype to be interviewed? Because I want to be interviewed, but I don't have Skype or anything like that. :/ But I do have a Facebook.
Yes. Hence voice. XD Facebook? You can't voice chat over Facebook. Sorry, but Skype or nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Nothing I say is pointless you muffin monger! D<
XDD Nothing personal. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
DAT SIG CALEB.

Tell me a time and I'll most likely be there, Grace! XD
I KNOW RIGHT.

Alright, although I'm going to do it the way people signed up for it, so you'll have to wait a while. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.