Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One
Default Re: The Kenny_C.002 Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...ture=endscreen
^ been playing this on loop.

YES ITS AMAZING (after listening to it for like 15 minutes straight).

KokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKoko roKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKo koroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkoko KokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROko koKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKORO kokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKO ROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOroko KOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOro koKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKO rokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKO KOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoro KOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOko roKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKO koroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoRO KOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkoko ROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROko koROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKORO kokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKO ROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoroKO KOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokokoro KOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokorokoko roKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokoroko koroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKokoro kokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKoko rokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoroKo korokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoro KokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKoko roKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKo koroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkoko KokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROko koKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKORO kokoKokoroKokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKO

Kenny, you are a god among men. After around two minutes I was ready to smash my face into my laptop (until I remembered that I can pause the video).

-- Ali Al-Karam

EDIT: That being said, that was one of the most horribly adorable videos I've ever seen.