View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:57 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"What are we going to do?" Ashley broke the silence once more, bringing the twins’ attention back to her.

"We have to try to befriend her." Caroline responded. "I know that it's going to be a challenge, but we have to show her that we aren't evil, that we're actually normal people who like to have fun."

"Easier said then done." Kotomi sighed.

"If she continues to do this, then all of us are going to end up dead..." Ashley trailed off, her gaze falling to the ground. Ichiru looked at the floor as well, thinking the same thoughts as Ashley. One of his worst fears was to leave his children behind without their parents.

"Should we tell Jeremy and Bonnie about what just happened?" Isobel asked, though Ashley shook her head and looked up at everyone.

"That might make everything worse. We should try and sit Diana down so we can talk to her." She suggested. Ichiru’s gaze didn’t leave the floor until the sound of the front door opening was heard, bringing him and Kiseki to look over to see Stefan, Damon and Lexi walk into the house.

"What happened?" Caroline asked.

"All of us are linked together just like how Ashley and Katherine were linked. Diana used that fun little spell which made my brain feel like it was going to explode." Damon answered as he rubbed his head.

"We all felt that. What did you do to piss her off? Did you go to her house?" The disapproval she felt was clear in Ashley’s tone as she looked at the older Vampire, folding her arms across her chest.

"I only went for a walk and ended up running into her in the graveyard." Damon responded, walking over to his personal bar and pouring himself a glass of Bourbon.

"It's a little early in the morning for that, Damon." Stefan commented.

"It's 5pm somewhere." Damon replied just before downing the glass.

"Did you do something to piss her off?" Ashley asked as she walked over to Damon.

"I only told her that we weren't the ones who killed her boyfriend and that she should give us a break. She overreacted like a tipical girl." Damon responded as he poured himself more alcohol.

"Damon! Why would you bring up her boyfriend?" Ashley hissed.

"I was just stating a simple fact that she shouldn't blame us for his death!" Damon hissed back, downing his second glass.

"Well when she calms down you're going to say sorry to her." Ashley said, then turning around and heading back into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Damon sighed, but didn’t say anything in response, simply pouring himself a third glass.

Ichiru gave a soft sigh as well, putting Abigail down as Kotomi did the same with Scarlet to go help Ashley in the kitchen. Kiseki looked at the floor for a few more moments in thought before finally looking up to Caroline, giving her a smile and a quick kiss.

“I’m gonna go take a quick shower.”

OoC: I couldn’t think of anything… ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."