View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Shiny Ditto Offline

Default Re: Television shows that you would like to see revived

I think the reason they cancelled Invader Zim was because of the hidden "Bloody Girs". There's one in the title sequence. However, just at the end of last year, they made a Pilot episode instead of a concluding episode. >:T

But seriously, they need to bring back Invader Zim. Not because of Zim, because he was pretty retarded. No, only because of Gir should they bring it back. Gir was just awesome. He had so many funny lines, like "I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!"

Courage the Cowardly Dog wasn't really disturbing... Except for the "Return the Slab" episode. *Shudder*

They need to bring back the Powerpuff Girls... but they already tried that with Powerpuff Girls Z, and that was just a dumb anime about it... They just need to make the PPG the old fashion way; Using bug eyes little kindergardeners with amazingly horrible jokes, like "Looks like we're dealing with... A TARROTIST!"

Kirby was awesome. They also need to bring back Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Though with the movie, I don't see how they can bring it back...), Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Good Friday (Good Friday was something with a bunch of specials and shorts, like that Amy and (Forgot the other girl's name) show, and they had the first Mystery Dungeon special on there. I was so sad when they ended it... :( ).

Let's see... In short, they need to bring back Powerpuff Girls (As it SHOULD be), Kirby, Invader Zim, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Good Friday, and possibly Courage.