View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form
ARPs: Quaza529, Eternal Moonlight, Elecii

Nathaniel followed the boy a few feet back, his hands resting in his pockets as he glanced around uneasily. His eyes darted from the boy in front of him to the two girls walking beside him. The nagging in the back of his mind made him slightly uncomfortable, and he wanted to know who they were as soon as he could. It had been much easier when he was a lengendary, and it was easy to tell normal pokemon from the great behemoths and fairy-like "gods" that ruled the various aspects of life. He could barely tell humans apart.

Once they were at the restaurant, he was even more nervous. They were surrounded by humans, and in close quarters with a lot of them. When he finally sat down he turned his attention to the other three.

"So..." He said, his voice low "Who are you...? Really."

Umi {Alexandra}
Jubilife City
Lugia - Human Form
ARPs: N/A

"O-Oh...no." Umi said quickly "No, I don't believe we've met before."

She swallowed the lump in her throat as she brushed herself off, more to waste time than to actually get herself clean. She brushed some of her white from her face, her blue eyes running over the boy a few times. Was he safe...? Would he find out her secret...?

"I'm Um...Alexandra." She cursed herself silently, knowing she almost let slip her real name. Not that it would really matter to humans. They simply knew her as Lugia. But she still felt as if it was a part of her she had to keep quiet about.

Tategami {Den}
Jubilife City
Raikou - Human Form
ARPs: N/A

Tategami cocked his head to the side slightly as the girl stuttered, one of his eyebrows raising in question. She seemed so nervous around him already, and they had only just met. He didn't make people THAT uncomfortable did he?

Letting out a sigh, he attempted to correct any previous misconceptions she had about his character "I'm very sorry if I startled you..." He said "I shouldn't have asked something like that of someone I don't really know. I guess it isn't one of my good traits."

He rubbed the back of his head with a slight chuckle before holding out his hand for her to shake "I'm Den, nice to meet ya."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!