View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Akdude

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I was walking swiftly around the Outpost towards the gate when I heard a alarmed cry. Suddenly, Dual tugged on my end of our link, subconsciously telling me to hurry. I broke into a run, tearing out into the main courtyard. I saw a Trainer with an Espeon and an Umbreon outside of the gate, opposite Dual (who was hiding behind a barrier of bright blue light).

"Hey, hey, it's okay!" I yelled out as I ran over. "That's my partner Pokemon!"

I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a small pressure pad, being sure to put exactly the right amount of weight on it. The heavy wrought-iron bars swung inwards, and Dual teleported to my side. The Espeon and Umbreon didn't look too pleased about the turn of events so far.

"Sorry about that, I was a little held up. My name is James Carter, and I'll be your Ranger today," I said to the young man by way of introduction. "Are there any questions you wanna ask before we head off?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Roark
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 1926

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 05-10-2012 at 11:49 PM.