View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge [REBOOT]

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

People guarding the entrance? Hardly a problem.

"Just going on the situation, sneaking around them or convincing them that we've got something important to take care of in Avar Town-and we do-could work, though if there's anything other than that we could use..." Chane said, hoping for a solution.

Avalon scratched his head. "I'd have to get a good look at the Guards to see what could be useful. I'm good with perception." Avalon said. "Of course, they could have left."

"Yhea, let's see if they're around..." Chane agreed. Albeit he wasn't immediately condemning Avalon as an idiot outright, if only to evade having called him an idiot on grounds clearly unproven, it was clear he wasn't the brightest of the group.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Guards, huh?

COLOR="Olive"]"Just going on the situation, sneaking around them or convincing them that we've got something important to take care of in Avar Town-and we do-could work, though if there's anything other than that we could use..."[/COLOR] Chane said.

Avalon scratched his head. There wasn't much he could provide without first seeing the situation, but once he did...That would be pretty rich. "I'd have to get a good look at the Guards to see what could be useful. I'm good with perception." Avalon said. "Of course, they could have just left." Avalon added, hoping that bypassing guards would be easiest in their absense.

COLOR="Olive"]"Yhea, let's see if they're around at all first..."[/COLOR] Chane agreed. Avalon didn't want to assume Chane wasn't extremely strong underneath the frail frame, but it appeared that Chane was physically lacking, in many, many ways.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!