View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:13 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: Akdude

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I lay on the banks of the largest lake, enjoying the feel of the soft grass. A fishing rod was in my hand, or rather was laying loosely against my side. I enjoyed fishing, but I wasn't doing it for food today - this was only practice. Magikarp, Finneon and Goldeen would grab the lure from time to time, and I tried to reel them in before they realised what was happening and let go. I managed to get them onto land about half the time, which wasn't bad considering non-Pokemon fish didn't usually let go.

<Hey James, Ivy guilted me into taking a Trainer,> a voice said. It had a wavering quality and seemed to be coming from inside my own head. I smiled, recognising the voice of my partner Gallade. We frequently communicated through a telepathic link that he had set up. There were limits to the distance it was effective over, but by the sound of it Dual was in Headquarters, which wasn't that far away.

That sounds about par for the course, hey Dual? I asked.

Yeah, but don't let Ivy catch you saying that, he responded. I'm on my way to the Great Lakes now - how fast can you be there?

Oh, I reckon about five minutes, I grinned. I'll see you there.

I got to my feet and packed up all of my fishing equipment. This worked out fine for me - I was starting to get bored of watching the floater bob anyway. When all my stuff was stored away in the pack that sat in my lower back I headed off towards the Front Gate. I didn't want to be late for my Trainer.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Roark
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 05-08-2012 at 09:53 PM.