View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

O:! I liked that! And the square moving thing was interesting. Also, haha, I love how she automatically assumed he was trying to woo her or do something romantic or something. XD I like her answer though! >8D

And thanks. *takes popcorn* I actually kind of want popcorn now... *actually goes to get real popcorn*

Glad for a battle! :D I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GO INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD. XD Well, that is, if you don't have to wait for the backgrounds and stuff first... O:

~GS.
She's a take charge kinda gal, and she doesn't have time to putz around with some guy XD

I want popcorn now too :'(

ME NEITHER! :D I just need to find a working ROM to get some good BGs... The one I have stopped working when I copied it onto my laptop from my parent's computer. I don't think there's a way to take screenshots from a DS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
OH! Lots of new updates! :D

I really liked the three character's different reactions to the same situation. Like Xanthe said, it gives a lot of insight on their personality and in a short amount of time ^^

And, Kelly's awesome so far. I think I'm going to enjoy her character

All this talk about popcorn makes me crave rice chips. :3

On an unrelated note, this comic is making me want Dusk or Dawn ^^'
Thanks!

Kelly is VERY awesome!

Rice chips? I'm sad to say that I haven't heard of such a food :'(

GRAR! YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF THEM!!! IT'S A FANTASTIC GAME!

Anywhoodles, here's page 11. We take a look at another new character, Ryan. Enjoy!

Spoiler: