View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [Comic] PKMN: The Guardians [G]

I know...but I meant that it seemed kinds pointless 'cause I couldn't grasp what was going on. Dx And I don't mean that because it was only a small part, but because of how it was done. And okay... xD I guess I shouldn't judge it yet.

Optical illusion? xD No. I don't mean to sound all haughty, but I'm a sprite mod. I know what fuzz is. Photobucket has trouble uploading things - especially sprite pages, for I have had experience with this - the right size. When I first made a comic a few years ago, I used Photobucket and it blurred the image. I used Imageshack and it was perfect, and how I made it. o: And really? Imageshack has done that? =/ It's never done that to me. It's usually flawless. o:

...No, you should probably get a better font. o.o Is that a pokemon font? I have Emerald, Fire Red/Leaf Green and D/P fonts, and all are perfect and have apostrophes. XD The font you're using looks bigger than normal pokemon writing, but the rest of it does too...like you've resized it. *glares* XDD Haha. Seriously though, there is fuzz. And I can clearly see that the mewtwo in the second panel HAS been altered. You can see that some of the pixels are stretched. So you're either getting them from a dodgy place or you're resizing, even just a tad. And I can give you links to where I got my pokemon fonts. The one you have is probably dodgy. D:

I know, but in that case, try to make it bigger to allow for more room. :] The more space, the safer you'll be.

TSR...well that's reliable. I'm confused as to why it's blurry.

Anyway, good luck with this.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.