View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [Comic] PKMN: The Guardians [G]

I have no idea what's going on right now. XD

Your comics are fuzzy. Well, the prelude is. The sprites are not sized correctly, and I think there's some font cut off, because some of what they're saying doesn't make sense, or their sentences are missing words. Also, I noticed you took a chunk out of one bit to make room for more speech. You shouldn't have to do that. If there's not enough room for the right amount of speech, make sure you increase the comic squares' sizes because for the future.

The comic squares on the first "teaser" comic with the mew and Mewtwo (I had no idea what was going on; things seemed a bit too unclear, and the way the backgrounds kept changing randomly made no sense to me) are probably too big as well, as we don't need to see THAT much of the background/surrounding area.

I wonder what the eevee was hearing though. O: I will be interested to see where this goes. Keep it up. And if the comic was actually not fuzzy at all when you uploaded it, then make sure you're using a good image hosting site. If it's not working out, switch to another one. I use Imageshack, which seems to be the most reliable one.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.