View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Yes, it is her. *holds out bucket of popcorn* want some? That battle is in this update. It took me forever to get something I liked. The platforms are going to match the color of the handhelds for the battles.

But yeah, here's Page 10 for everyone! Let me know what you all think of the battle style.
Spoiler:
O:! I liked that! And the square moving thing was interesting. Also, haha, I love how she automatically assumed he was trying to woo her or do something romantic or something. XD I like her answer though! >8D

And thanks. *takes popcorn* I actually kind of want popcorn now... *actually goes to get real popcorn*

Glad for a battle! :D I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GO INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD. XD Well, that is, if you don't have to wait for the backgrounds and stuff first... O:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.