View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form

Koutei had been quite taken aback when the small girl had bumped into him, and even more so when he got a good look at her. The markings under her eyes seemed extremely familiar too him, and he strained his memory to try and remember where he had seen them before. "It's alright, I should have been watching my steps as well..." He said, taking a step back to create a little bit of distance between them so he could survey her as a whole "I'm Nathaniel."

Before he could say anything else (like asking where the heck he knew her from), another girl appeared. Her eyes were a striking crimson, and stirred his inner dragon slightly. Wetting his lips gently and being careful not to show his pointed teeth, Koutei glanced between the two girls. "It's alright..."

My god, how hard was this going to be...he knew these people from somewhere, and he couldn't place it...

Umi {Alexandra}
Acuity Lakefront
Lugia - Human Form

Umi stepped through the trees and into the snowy clearing that housed Lake Aquity. Glancing around, she saw a young girl and a grey Espeon walking quickly into the opposite forest. Letting out a sigh of relief, she stepped up to the lake and looked at the cave in the center.

"I wish we could go back to the days when we were safe..." She muttered to herself, looking the way the girl had gone.

A shiver racked her body and she pulled her arms around her "I need to head someplace warmer..." She muttered, and with that, she began her journey to Jubilife City.

Tategami {Den}
------
Raikou - Human Form

OOC: I'm not going to do Tategami, but let's say he's making his way towards Jubilife as well!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!