View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:01 AM
Jacokwolfx2o Offline

Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge [REBOOT]

Jacokwolf

Pokemon Trainer

Port Freeman

Looking up in the distance, he could not help but some other trainers. He stood up in a hurry as he expanded his chest, dust himself off. "ok ziggy game face on..." Gastly would nod his head, while he walked over to the other trainers. His chest still expanded like some tough guy while he quickly let out some air. "HEY!!!" in a very high pitched, happy voice he call to everyone standing there. His Gastly think maybe it was a bit to strong of a introduction. "oh... hehe yeah sorry did not mean to be so loud, but could not help but noticed you guys where pokemon trainers." He said as he extend his hands to the group, names Jacok, no need to tell me your cause If you open your minds I can figure it out" He said as he raise his thumb in to the air."Course it be rude to scan your brains with out asking..." he said with wink "haha I'm joking with you but really, nice to meet you.." he did not expect to run in to other trainers. "wow if you don't mind, I'd love to record all of your Pokemon Data..." he said as he reach in to his bag, pulling out his pokedex.