View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge [REBOOT]

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Anthony asked Chane to tag along as well, just after he let Avalon come along. He looked at Anthony politely, and decided three was better than two.

"Yes, you can. No reason otherwise." Chane said.

"Oh, my name's Avalon!" Avalon said, rather quickly.

"The closest town from here is Avar town, and I'm pretty sure that's where we should be heading." Chane said, looking at the Map. "We'll decide where to go from there." Chane said. "Hopefully, those Orron guys don't have much on their agenda after that..." Chane added, resuming walking forward. He was hoping that Orron wasn't going to try anything else that fast.

"Yhea, and I hope they're not planning much after that, too!" Avalon added.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Avalon turned around, and Anthony turned out to be addressing him-who did give his name-as someone who's name he didn't know. Avalon did speak to him then, after finishing his bacon, so why didn't he hear?

"Yes, yes you can. No reason otherwise." Chane said, simply, accepting Anthony into the group.

"Oh, my name's Avalon!" Avalon said, quickly.

"The closest town from here is Avar town, and I'm pretty sure that's where we should be heading." Chane said, looking at the Map. "We'll decide where to go from there." Chane said. "Hopefully, those Orron guys don't have much on their agenda after that..." Chane added, resuming walking forward.

"Yhea, and I hope they're not planning much after that, too!" Avalon added. It wouldn't be fun at all if Orron decided to barge into every aspect of life in Suvaty.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!