View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

A few hours had past for the Original Vampire siblings as they finally reached Fells Church, the group deciding to just take a car so they wouldn't have to run. Even though they had wiped out an entire bar and drank all of that blood, the three siblings were still a bit tired from being 'dead' all of those years while daggered. Klaus knew that his siblings needed to get their strength back, which was why he suggested to kill someone for their car.

"So we're here?" Finn asked as he drove a black Lexus SUV. Rebekah was sitting next to him while Kol sat in the back, with Klaus' ghostly apparition next to him.

"Yes, we are." Klaus nodded, bringing him to smirk.

"Where are we going to stay then? I really don't want to stay somewhere small and dirty." Rebekah said as Finn and Kol rolled their eyes.

"God forbid you get a little dirt on your precious fingertips." Kol said in annoyance, bringing Rebekah to quickly turn around and glare at him.

"You be quiet, or I'll stab you in the heart with the dagger." Rebekah growled.

"I'd love to see you try, brat." Kol smirked.

"Don't call me a brat!" Rebekah snapped.

"Will the two of you please shut up?" Finn said, bringing Rebekah to turn back around and pout while she looked out the window.

"Make a left on this street coming up." Klaus said as Finn nodded, making a left turn a few moments later. Since Finn and his siblings were Original Vampires they could quickly adapt to different lifestyles, which was how Finn was able to drive the car so easily.

"Where are we going?" Kol asked, seeing that they were in a rich neighborhood in Fells Church.

"Well Rebekah wants to stay somewhere nice so I have the perfect spot to stay at." Klaus responded. "Stop right here." Finn stopped the car at Klaus' words, being parked in front of a large foreclosure house. "This is where we'll be staying." Klaus smirked, along with his other siblings.

There was a heavy silence at Bonnie's and Jeremy's house as the group stayed silent for a few moments, taking in Diana's words and everything that was going on. Caroline felt Kiseki lightly wrap his arms around her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder, bringing the curly haired blonde to rub the top of his hand with her own.

“Maybe we’re all just paranoid. I’m sure everything will be fine.” Kiseki said as he tried to lighten up the mood. Ashley took a deep breath and nodded her head, feeling Ichiru's grip tighten around her.

"I think Kiseki is right. If Klaus truly was alive then I think he would had made an appearance long ago." Damon commented. "It's been nineteen years, so I really think that there's nothing to worry about.

"You're probably right, Damon." Bonnie said as she nodded, giving the group a smile. A few hours had past as nightfall covered Fells Church, the group finishing a meal Bonnie and Jeremy had prepared. Diana was forced to sit at the table with everyone against her wishes, keeping quiet the entire time as she kept her head down and listened to the dinner conversations while eating her food. Every time she would look up however she would catch Damon staring at her from across the table, to which he would quickly look away. Stefan caught on after a while of what was happening with Damon, which surprised the younger brother completely. Kotomi and Isobel caught onto it as well and couldn't help but smirk, though Kenny, Ashley, Caroline, Lexi, Jeremy and Bonnie didn't notice.

"May I be excused now?" Diana asked as she only looked at her parents.

"Go ahead." Jeremy allowed, watching as Diana quickly stood up and walked up to her room, which used to be Ashley's room.

"I really don't want there to be any tension with your family due to us being here." Ashley said as she looked up where Diana had disappeared.

"Everything will be fine." Bonnie said with a reassuring smile, looking over to Abigail and Scarlet and watching them eat their food. "She's still just a bit shocked."

"Mommy, I'm getting tired." Scarlet said, easily seeing that both Scarlet and Abigail were exhausted.

"We'll be going in just a few minutes." Ashley said, giving her daughters each a kiss on the cheek.

"Where are you guys staying?" Jeremy asked.

"The Salvatore Boardinghouse." Ashley responded. "The house is a lot bigger with seven bedrooms, so this way we can all stay together. Ichiru and I could have our own room to share, along with Caroline and Kiseki, and Stefan and Lexi. Damon, Kotomi and Isobel will have their own room, and Abigail and Scarlet can share a room."

"That's a really good idea." Bonnie said, then looking over to Kenny. "Do you have homework?"

"Yeah. I'll go and do it after chores." Kenny said with a nod.

"Do you guys need help cleaning up?" Kotomi asked, though Bonnie and Jeremy shook their heads.

"No it's fine. You guys can just go so you can put the girls to bed." Jeremy said, looking over to the twin girls and giving them a smile.

"We'll see you tomorrow then." Ashley said, standing up and giving Jeremy and Bonnie a hug. Scarlet and Abigail got up from their chairs with a yawn, bringing Ashley to smile as she picked up Abigail, then turning to Ichiru. "Could you get Scarlet?" Ashley asked with a smile, opening the front door and walking outside towards the cars so they could finally go to their true home.

Klaus was only powerful enough however to either block the sense of him and his sibling's presence from Ashley and her friends, or from his siblings, to which he chose to block his presence from Ashley and her friends. Klaus didn't want to alarm the group since they were all in Fells Church together, but Rebekah, Kol and Finn could sense the presence of Vampires, Witches and a Werewolf, which made the Original siblings very curious.