View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

In Chicago the Original Vampire siblings were seated in a bar, puddles of dark red blood covering the large room as the three siblings were pleased with themselves, having slaughtered about twenty people in that bar. Before they slaughtered the humans however the three siblings went into a clothing store and changed into new clothes to blend in better; Kol and Finn wore casual jeans and t-shirts while Rebekah wore a short blue dress.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah said as she looked at herself in one of the bar's many mirrors.

"There's not." Klaus said in slight annoyance.

"So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah responded.

"You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing." Klaus said as Finn and Kol snickered.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah complained as music was playing in the bar.

"It's dance music." Klaus responded.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"Yes, now are you guys done so we can go? I'm tired of being a Ghost." Klaus said as his siblings looked at him.

"We're done." Finn said with a nod, Kol and Rebekah nodding as well.

"Good, then let's go." With Klaus' words Rebekah, Finn and Kol disappeared with their Vampire speed, bringing Klaus to lead the way to Fells Church. Klaus was so powerful that he was able to prevent John, Scarlet, Katherine and even Elijah from warning both the Mikaelsen siblings and even Ashley and her friends.

Back in Fells Church, Ashley was frozen in fear as so many thoughts were racing through her head. What threat was coming? Could it have to do with Diana's boyfriend's death? Could that Vampire be the threat that awaits them? How could they prepare their selves if they don't know what the threat is going to be? Ashley was so lost in these thoughts that she didn't even realize that Ichiru wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him at first, her twin girls coming to mind.

“Everything will be okay.” Ichiru spoke as Caroline looked up to see Kiseki walking back towards the group with a questioning look on his face.

"We have more to lose this time though." Ashley said softly as she looked up to see Abigail and Scarlet chasing each other as they played tag. Abigail and Scarlet were only human, and young children. Ashley and the group could be thrown through a brick wall without any harm, but if that happened to the toddlers then they would be dead in a heartbeat. The toddlers were so vulnerable, so fragile, so defenseless...

"I know what you're thinking." Isobel said as Ashley looked over to her. "We'll all protect the children with our lives."

"We will." Kotomi said with a nod. Caroline knew that Kiseki was still in the dark as she looked at him, gently taking his hand as she looked up into his piercing emerald eyes.

"We all overheard Bonnie and Jeremy; Bonnie thinks danger is coming." Caroline explained.

"You guys know?" Bonnie asked in shock as her and Jeremy came out with the drinks, placing them on the table so everyone could grab a glass.

"We heard you from inside." Stefan said as Bonnie and Jeremy sat down.

"What should we do then?" Jeremy asked.

"We'll just have to wait and keep a close eye on each other; especially Abigail, Scarlet and your children. The children's safety comes before our own." Damon added.

"What danger do you think is coming?" Ashley asked.

"I'm not sure. It's just... I have this weird feeling. It feels so powerful, like..." Bonnie trailed off for a few moments as she was deep in thought. "no, it can't be. It's impossible." Bonnie quickly dismissed her thoughts.

"What is it?" Lexi asked in confusion.

"It somehow feels like it's Klaus, but that has to be impossible because he's dead." Bonnie said, bringing even more fear to wash over Ashley.

"What if we didn't actually kill him?" Ashley asked.

"We did." Bonnie nodded. Jeremy was about to add in his opinions until he heard the front door open, turning his head and seeing Diana enter the house.

"That was quick." Jeremy commented.

"It's my house; I decided that Vampires aren't going to make me leave my own house." Diana said as she began to walk towards the stairs.

"I know that you hate Vampires, but these Vampires are your family." Jeremy said, bringing Diana to stop walking up the stairs and glare at her father.

"Vampires will never be my family. I hope every single one of them dies a horrible, painful death." Diana growled, quickly walking up the stairs so she didn't have to face her parents right now. Jeremy sighed, looking back over to the group.

"It's just one problem after another..." Jeremy said.