View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 PM
darthcrawford Offline

Send a message via MSN to darthcrawford
Default Re: Atheist jailed for beliefs

im sure he would sign up for a forum on a game he doesn't play just to talk to a random stranger. in fact i know a lot of atheist like you said they its a rapid growing belief. they're practically everywhere. is it so unbelievable that i have a friend who happens to be atheist and the topic of religion came up in discussion every once in a while? what possible benefit would i have to lie on an online forum that i am anonymous on? i was just showing that Christians an atheists can get along with out being rude to one another. there are people on both sides who just like to pick fights about this, look on youtube. you got the amazingatheist, thunderfoot, venomfangx, the list goes on...

but i digress, this is just one of those things people love to fight about. its like racism, hardly anyone thinks its OK but there are still some people out there who do. im not saying the holy wars will disappear but there is a possibility of it lightening up.

i mean look at the advances in gay society in the past decade. the hate hasn't gone away but it has gotten better for them.

i mean lets take away all I've said. assume i'm an atheist too(cause i've been borderline i'll admit it) does that really subtract from the sheer mass of trolls on both sides of the fence?

its not Christians and Atheists that is the problem, its antagonizers and haters.

and also possibly

Last edited by darthcrawford; 02-21-2012 at 09:34 PM.