View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 12:23 AM
NES2 Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [RP]

Daniel Conleth
Undecided, Recruit
Outside the Great Hall

After questioning the woman's intentions, Daniel watched his interrogator's anger rise, her nostrils flaring and her tail whipping at the ground, launching up a small spray of dust. She then regained her composition, and gave Daniel the information he wanted.

"Your questions are valid. My name is Freya, Master of the Keyblade. You are presently standing in Everlastia, which is supposed to be impossible to enter except by certain special means. You are not supposed to be able to simply walk in. This is not simply a rule, it is for the protection of everyone living here. So. I repeat my question. How did you get here?

Gotin, after Freya finished her explanation, decided to divulge information regarded Daniel's arrival. From what he could tell the woman was his superior and Gotin was an apprentice of sorts. He seemed to be intimidated by her, nervously explaining what he saw.

"“No, I didn’t see how he and his wolf got here Master Freya,” he told the woman who Daniel now understood was indeed his master. Her name, Freya, sounded strange, and Daniel assumed it came from a different language than his own.

It was after this exchange that yet another person joined the already odd group assembled outside the building. It was another young woman, with a less tense look on her face. She seemed to be less concerned about Daniel than Freya, whose intense glare remained fixed on Daniel.

“Hey, Master Freya what’s going on over there?”, the woman asked, before addressing Daniel. The young woman, nonchalantly introducing herself, began.

"Hi, I’m Master Jasmine but just call me Jasmine. Hey, Gotin", she said, turning next to Gotin.

Meanwhile, Freya began to explain the predicament and what had occurred. She seemed to be annoyed by the other master, who had interrupted the exchange she was involved with.

"Master Jasmine, this boy... is an outsider. And he wasn't brought here by a Seeker... Although he has a Keyblade. I don't know how he got here. Care to tell both of us?", she told the other master, before coldly asking Daniel about his arrival once more. It occurred then to Daniel that maybe fate was not a proper answer to what occurred here, at least not yet. At this moment Daniel understood his position, an invader stepping into a land he was not meant to inhabit, at least without certain requirements being fulfilled. Daniel immediately deduced that a Keyblade such as the Spirit of the Tunnels were necessary to entering this world, but there was another element Daniel lacked.

Understanding these things, Daniel decided it was best to explain to Freya what had occurred, in an effort to answer any question that needed to be asked for the both of them. Before Daniel could begin however, yet another strange event occurred.

Before Daniel could devise any explanation for what occurred, a brown object fell down from the sky and collided with Freya's head. The speed was sufficient enough in Daniel's opinion to be extremely painful, and it probably disoriented the master for a moment. Normally Daniel would have taken advantage of the distraction, but the oddity of the incident implored him to stay. Looking down upon where the object fell upon the impact, Daniel found a book. Bound in simple brown leather, the cover read simply:

WORLD BOOK
MINECRAFTIA

At this moment, Daniel once again decided that coincidence was not an ample explanation for what had happened. This was indeed the work of some greater fate...

Last edited by NES2; 02-05-2012 at 07:18 PM.